- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
If Rory McIlroy Wins The Masters, It’s Because This Guy Saw His Face On A Pastry And Bet $1,700 On Him
One’s a pastry. One’s a pasty golfer.
(via the Mirror)
If you look really closely, yeah, I guess it looks sort of like a face.
But this “college lecturer” seems kind of crazy for freaking out upon seeing this and betting on Rory McIlroy to win the 2014 Masters.
A golf fanatic has put £10k on Rory McIlroy to win the Masters – after seeing the sports star’s face in a Danish pastry.
College lecturer Rob Price was about to tuck into the tasty bun native to Caroline Wozniacki’s home country when he spotted McIlroy’s features on the top.
So instead of taking a bite, the superstitious 27-year-old rushed onto his Betfair online account and put €1,200 on the Northern Irish golfer to win the competition.
McIlroy was the co-favorite, with 11-to-1 odds, so it wouldn’t be crazy at all if he actually wins.
“It’s got to be a sign – Rory’s face on a piece of food from his girlfriend’s home country. My mates have had a giggle and think I’m mad, but if I pocket €14,400, I’ll be the one laughing.”
Then again, Danes laugh at Americans who call pastries, “danishes.” It’s wienerbrød, dude.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street