- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
If Rory McIlroy Wins The Masters, It’s Because This Guy Saw His Face On A Pastry And Bet $1,700 On Him
One’s a pastry. One’s a pasty golfer.
(via the Mirror)
If you look really closely, yeah, I guess it looks sort of like a face.
But this “college lecturer” seems kind of crazy for freaking out upon seeing this and betting on Rory McIlroy to win the 2014 Masters.
A golf fanatic has put £10k on Rory McIlroy to win the Masters – after seeing the sports star’s face in a Danish pastry.
College lecturer Rob Price was about to tuck into the tasty bun native to Caroline Wozniacki’s home country when he spotted McIlroy’s features on the top.
So instead of taking a bite, the superstitious 27-year-old rushed onto his Betfair online account and put €1,200 on the Northern Irish golfer to win the competition.
McIlroy was the co-favorite, with 11-to-1 odds, so it wouldn’t be crazy at all if he actually wins.
“It’s got to be a sign – Rory’s face on a piece of food from his girlfriend’s home country. My mates have had a giggle and think I’m mad, but if I pocket €14,400, I’ll be the one laughing.”
Then again, Danes laugh at Americans who call pastries, “danishes.” It’s wienerbrød, dude.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles