- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Is That A Titleist? Tiger Reportedly Hit A Shot Into Someone’s Beer Cup At Masters
Things that we’ve learned at the 2013 Masters so far:
Do not yell “get in the hole!” when Tiger Woods is teeing off, or you will be tackled by Augusta National security, tasered, hogtied and banned for life.
Tiger Woods put a shot into some dude’s beer. Were it any other major, that would’ve been a mortgage payment’s worth of beer spilled.
— Jay Busbee (@jaybusbee) April 11, 2013
Yes, apparently this actually happened. But as beer is only $4 at the Masters, the guy/lady is coming out way ahead. If, that is, someone had the foresight to get a photo. Or does security not allow that, either?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts