- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Is That A Titleist? Tiger Reportedly Hit A Shot Into Someone’s Beer Cup At Masters
Things that we’ve learned at the 2013 Masters so far:
Do not yell “get in the hole!” when Tiger Woods is teeing off, or you will be tackled by Augusta National security, tasered, hogtied and banned for life.
Tiger Woods put a shot into some dude’s beer. Were it any other major, that would’ve been a mortgage payment’s worth of beer spilled.
— Jay Busbee (@jaybusbee) April 11, 2013
Yes, apparently this actually happened. But as beer is only $4 at the Masters, the guy/lady is coming out way ahead. If, that is, someone had the foresight to get a photo. Or does security not allow that, either?
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier