- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Is That A Titleist? Tiger Reportedly Hit A Shot Into Someone’s Beer Cup At Masters
Things that we’ve learned at the 2013 Masters so far:
Do not yell “get in the hole!” when Tiger Woods is teeing off, or you will be tackled by Augusta National security, tasered, hogtied and banned for life.
Tiger Woods put a shot into some dude’s beer. Were it any other major, that would’ve been a mortgage payment’s worth of beer spilled.
— Jay Busbee (@jaybusbee) April 11, 2013
Yes, apparently this actually happened. But as beer is only $4 at the Masters, the guy/lady is coming out way ahead. If, that is, someone had the foresight to get a photo. Or does security not allow that, either?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers