- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Is That A Titleist? Tiger Reportedly Hit A Shot Into Someone’s Beer Cup At Masters
Things that we’ve learned at the 2013 Masters so far:
Do not yell “get in the hole!” when Tiger Woods is teeing off, or you will be tackled by Augusta National security, tasered, hogtied and banned for life.
Tiger Woods put a shot into some dude’s beer. Were it any other major, that would’ve been a mortgage payment’s worth of beer spilled.
— Jay Busbee (@jaybusbee) April 11, 2013
Yes, apparently this actually happened. But as beer is only $4 at the Masters, the guy/lady is coming out way ahead. If, that is, someone had the foresight to get a photo. Or does security not allow that, either?
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier