- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
When You Add Jay-Z Lyrics To A Masters Commercial, The Result Is Fantastic (NSFW)
The folks at Slate have dubbed Jay-Z lyrics over the majestic, refined, and thoroughly stuffy scenery of a Masters commercial. The result is NSFW, and the best thing we’ve seen on the internet this week. Would someone let that bitch breathe?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts