- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
John Daly Celebrated His 1991 PGA Win In A Very Interesting Way
John Daly is an absurd human being. We’ve always been aware of this, but every once in a awhile the universe likes to remind us. Like when John Daly’s ex-wife details his sexual habits, or when John Daly decides to give an interview shirtless, or when John Daly’s pants decide to look like a wizard’s robe.
Today, the universe decided that it had been long enough since our last reminder about John Daly being absurd. So it had him go on the Dan Patrick Show, and talk about how he celebrated his 1991 PGA Championship win. It involves a limousine and a McDonald’s.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier