- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
John Daly Celebrated His 1991 PGA Win In A Very Interesting Way
John Daly is an absurd human being. We’ve always been aware of this, but every once in a awhile the universe likes to remind us. Like when John Daly’s ex-wife details his sexual habits, or when John Daly decides to give an interview shirtless, or when John Daly’s pants decide to look like a wizard’s robe.
Today, the universe decided that it had been long enough since our last reminder about John Daly being absurd. So it had him go on the Dan Patrick Show, and talk about how he celebrated his 1991 PGA Championship win. It involves a limousine and a McDonald’s.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts