- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
John Daly Celebrated His 1991 PGA Win In A Very Interesting Way
John Daly is an absurd human being. We’ve always been aware of this, but every once in a awhile the universe likes to remind us. Like when John Daly’s ex-wife details his sexual habits, or when John Daly decides to give an interview shirtless, or when John Daly’s pants decide to look like a wizard’s robe.
Today, the universe decided that it had been long enough since our last reminder about John Daly being absurd. So it had him go on the Dan Patrick Show, and talk about how he celebrated his 1991 PGA Championship win. It involves a limousine and a McDonald’s.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier