- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- Celebrity Chef Wants To Buy Washington D.C.'s NFL Team Through Kickstarter
- Russians Are Trying To Turn A Wu-Tang Track Into An Olympic Sport
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
John Daly Celebrated His 1991 PGA Win In A Very Interesting Way
John Daly is an absurd human being. We’ve always been aware of this, but every once in a awhile the universe likes to remind us. Like when John Daly’s ex-wife details his sexual habits, or when John Daly decides to give an interview shirtless, or when John Daly’s pants decide to look like a wizard’s robe.
Today, the universe decided that it had been long enough since our last reminder about John Daly being absurd. So it had him go on the Dan Patrick Show, and talk about how he celebrated his 1991 PGA Championship win. It involves a limousine and a McDonald’s.
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money
- 20 Unbreakable Baseball Records