- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
John Daly Celebrated His 1991 PGA Win In A Very Interesting Way
John Daly is an absurd human being. We’ve always been aware of this, but every once in a awhile the universe likes to remind us. Like when John Daly’s ex-wife details his sexual habits, or when John Daly decides to give an interview shirtless, or when John Daly’s pants decide to look like a wizard’s robe.
Today, the universe decided that it had been long enough since our last reminder about John Daly being absurd. So it had him go on the Dan Patrick Show, and talk about how he celebrated his 1991 PGA Championship win. It involves a limousine and a McDonald’s.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story