- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
When You Thought He Couldn’t Possibly Get Any Worse, Tiger Woods Sinks A 91-Foot Putt (And Totally Redeems Himself)
Heading into the Cadillac Championship at Doral (not be confused with the “Cadillac of Championships,” which would be the Masters) Tiger Woods had spent much of 2014 sucking. Bad. Posting “worst ever” numbers at places like Torrey Pines (79) and the Omega Dubai Classic (finished 41st), word was starting to circulate that his back issues could be of Larry Bird-proportions…
…and then he goes and sinks the PGA’s longest putt in five years (91′ 7″). Pfff, and you were about to sell him for an old moped.
He’s currently tied for 30th with a 76. Queue up the Dumb and Dumber clip, Johnny…
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence