- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
In Australia, A Mob Of Kangaroos Will Go Ahead And Delay An LPGA Tournament
A mob/troop/herd of kangaroos interrupted play on the first day of the LPGA Australian Open at the Royal Canberra Golf Club Thursday, which is something I am absolutely not making up.
Guys, a herd of kangaroos interrupted a golf tournament in Australia. Apparently, these things actually happen. I guess golf courses are susceptible to the elements and wildlife — it’s not uncommon to find a stray alligator on the links in South Florida, maybe a howling coyote out in Scottsdale.
But a troop of kangaroos crossing the fairway on a golf course in Australia in the middle of a professional tournament is one of those things that makes us thankful for stereotypes. Not all stereotypes, just the ones about Australians and kangaroos.
For the record, Kangaroo Mob sounds like a Bravo reality show about families of former Australian mobsters. Not pertinent, still important.
[USA Today, Getty Images]
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts