- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
In Australia, A Mob Of Kangaroos Will Go Ahead And Delay An LPGA Tournament
A mob/troop/herd of kangaroos interrupted play on the first day of the LPGA Australian Open at the Royal Canberra Golf Club Thursday, which is something I am absolutely not making up.
Guys, a herd of kangaroos interrupted a golf tournament in Australia. Apparently, these things actually happen. I guess golf courses are susceptible to the elements and wildlife — it’s not uncommon to find a stray alligator on the links in South Florida, maybe a howling coyote out in Scottsdale.
But a troop of kangaroos crossing the fairway on a golf course in Australia in the middle of a professional tournament is one of those things that makes us thankful for stereotypes. Not all stereotypes, just the ones about Australians and kangaroos.
For the record, Kangaroo Mob sounds like a Bravo reality show about families of former Australian mobsters. Not pertinent, still important.
[USA Today, Getty Images]
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match