- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
In Australia, A Mob Of Kangaroos Will Go Ahead And Delay An LPGA Tournament
A mob/troop/herd of kangaroos interrupted play on the first day of the LPGA Australian Open at the Royal Canberra Golf Club Thursday, which is something I am absolutely not making up.
Guys, a herd of kangaroos interrupted a golf tournament in Australia. Apparently, these things actually happen. I guess golf courses are susceptible to the elements and wildlife — it’s not uncommon to find a stray alligator on the links in South Florida, maybe a howling coyote out in Scottsdale.
But a troop of kangaroos crossing the fairway on a golf course in Australia in the middle of a professional tournament is one of those things that makes us thankful for stereotypes. Not all stereotypes, just the ones about Australians and kangaroos.
For the record, Kangaroo Mob sounds like a Bravo reality show about families of former Australian mobsters. Not pertinent, still important.
[USA Today, Getty Images]
- Filed Under:
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'