- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Martin Kaymer Skips Ball Off Water For Hole-In-One During Masters Practice Round
It’s a Masters practice round tradition for participants to try to get one somewhat close to the hole after skipping it off the water in front of the par-3 16th. This is, of course, easier said than done. But on Monday afternoon, Martin Kaymer not only got it close — he got a hole-in-one.
Until now, no video evidence of the shot existed, and it was merely a story told by the fans and reporters in attendance. But thanks to the gem you see above, we have proof that Kaymer is the second man since Vijay Singh in 2009 to hole-in-one the famed shot. The crowd reaction at the end is fantastic.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story