- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Martin Kaymer Skips Ball Off Water For Hole-In-One During Masters Practice Round
It’s a Masters practice round tradition for participants to try to get one somewhat close to the hole after skipping it off the water in front of the par-3 16th. This is, of course, easier said than done. But on Monday afternoon, Martin Kaymer not only got it close — he got a hole-in-one.
Until now, no video evidence of the shot existed, and it was merely a story told by the fans and reporters in attendance. But thanks to the gem you see above, we have proof that Kaymer is the second man since Vijay Singh in 2009 to hole-in-one the famed shot. The crowd reaction at the end is fantastic.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence