- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Martin Kaymer Skips Ball Off Water For Hole-In-One During Masters Practice Round
It’s a Masters practice round tradition for participants to try to get one somewhat close to the hole after skipping it off the water in front of the par-3 16th. This is, of course, easier said than done. But on Monday afternoon, Martin Kaymer not only got it close — he got a hole-in-one.
Until now, no video evidence of the shot existed, and it was merely a story told by the fans and reporters in attendance. But thanks to the gem you see above, we have proof that Kaymer is the second man since Vijay Singh in 2009 to hole-in-one the famed shot. The crowd reaction at the end is fantastic.
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?