- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Martin Kaymer Skips Ball Off Water For Hole-In-One During Masters Practice Round
It’s a Masters practice round tradition for participants to try to get one somewhat close to the hole after skipping it off the water in front of the par-3 16th. This is, of course, easier said than done. But on Monday afternoon, Martin Kaymer not only got it close — he got a hole-in-one.
Until now, no video evidence of the shot existed, and it was merely a story told by the fans and reporters in attendance. But thanks to the gem you see above, we have proof that Kaymer is the second man since Vijay Singh in 2009 to hole-in-one the famed shot. The crowd reaction at the end is fantastic.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'