- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Martin Kaymer Skips Ball Off Water For Hole-In-One During Masters Practice Round
It’s a Masters practice round tradition for participants to try to get one somewhat close to the hole after skipping it off the water in front of the par-3 16th. This is, of course, easier said than done. But on Monday afternoon, Martin Kaymer not only got it close — he got a hole-in-one.
Until now, no video evidence of the shot existed, and it was merely a story told by the fans and reporters in attendance. But thanks to the gem you see above, we have proof that Kaymer is the second man since Vijay Singh in 2009 to hole-in-one the famed shot. The crowd reaction at the end is fantastic.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers