- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Meanwhile, Rory McIlroy Does Jagerbombs Out Of The Claret Jug
My Rory McIlroy update app is working overtime. He reportedly had a spectator ejected during the British Open; won the event and then was booed while accepting the trophy; won $170K for his dad (on a 10-year-old bet the elder McIlroy made when Rory was 15); and then partied into this morning with family and friends.
Featured during the celebration was Rory doing Jagerbombs out of the British Open trophy. Because Ireland.
— Brian Keogh (@IrishGolfDesk) July 21, 2014
Oh, and Bill Clinton was somehow involved.
Congrats @McIlroyRory on your 2014 British Open title. See you for another round next time I'm in Ireland.
— Bill Clinton (@billclinton) July 21, 2014
— Rory Mcilroy (@McIlroyRory) July 20, 2014
We also met McIlroy’s new girlfriend, Nadia Forde.
Rory Mcilroy's girlfriend certainly isn't below par. pic.twitter.com/seZlsoLzCK
— tom spouse (@BillieJoeSpouse) July 20, 2014
And we found out that McIlroy’s former fiance, Caroline Wozniacki, also won a tournament on Sunday — the Istanbul Cup. Seems that calling off the wedding was good for both of them.
- Filed Under:
- rory mcilroy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best