- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Meanwhile, Rory McIlroy Does Jagerbombs Out Of The Claret Jug
My Rory McIlroy update app is working overtime. He reportedly had a spectator ejected during the British Open; won the event and then was booed while accepting the trophy; won $170K for his dad (on a 10-year-old bet the elder McIlroy made when Rory was 15); and then partied into this morning with family and friends.
Featured during the celebration was Rory doing Jagerbombs out of the British Open trophy. Because Ireland.
— Brian Keogh (@IrishGolfDesk) July 21, 2014
Oh, and Bill Clinton was somehow involved.
Congrats @McIlroyRory on your 2014 British Open title. See you for another round next time I'm in Ireland.
— Bill Clinton (@billclinton) July 21, 2014
— Rory Mcilroy (@McIlroyRory) July 20, 2014
We also met McIlroy’s new girlfriend, Nadia Forde.
Rory Mcilroy's girlfriend certainly isn't below par. pic.twitter.com/seZlsoLzCK
— tom spouse (@BillieJoeSpouse) July 20, 2014
And we found out that McIlroy’s former fiance, Caroline Wozniacki, also won a tournament on Sunday — the Istanbul Cup. Seems that calling off the wedding was good for both of them.
- Filed Under:
- rory mcilroy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts