- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Meanwhile, Rory McIlroy Does Jagerbombs Out Of The Claret Jug
My Rory McIlroy update app is working overtime. He reportedly had a spectator ejected during the British Open; won the event and then was booed while accepting the trophy; won $170K for his dad (on a 10-year-old bet the elder McIlroy made when Rory was 15); and then partied into this morning with family and friends.
Featured during the celebration was Rory doing Jagerbombs out of the British Open trophy. Because Ireland.
— Brian Keogh (@IrishGolfDesk) July 21, 2014
Oh, and Bill Clinton was somehow involved.
Congrats @McIlroyRory on your 2014 British Open title. See you for another round next time I'm in Ireland.
— Bill Clinton (@billclinton) July 21, 2014
— Rory Mcilroy (@McIlroyRory) July 20, 2014
We also met McIlroy’s new girlfriend, Nadia Forde.
Rory Mcilroy's girlfriend certainly isn't below par. pic.twitter.com/seZlsoLzCK
— tom spouse (@BillieJoeSpouse) July 20, 2014
And we found out that McIlroy’s former fiance, Caroline Wozniacki, also won a tournament on Sunday — the Istanbul Cup. Seems that calling off the wedding was good for both of them.
- Filed Under:
- rory mcilroy
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers