- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Meet The Pro Golfer Who Is Creepily Trying To Become Tiger Woods’ Best Friend Via Twitter
The Star-Ledger refers to it as the “funniest one-sided friendship in golf history,” but I prefer to think of it as “future evidence in the murder of Tiger Woods.”
Andres Gonzales, who is currently playing in his first major at the US Open, began a strange Twitter courtship of the world’s most famous golfer in February, when he tweeted, “@TigerWoods My name is Andres Gonzales and I am a rookie on tour. I like elephants.”
For the next four months, Gonzales has “told Woods that his favorite color is green. He has invited him out bowling. He has even asked him which golfer he should use in Woods’ own video game.” Then he tweeted this:
Anybody have a pill that will give me six pack abs while sitting in my hotel room doing nothing? @TigerWoods how you look like that?!?
Oh, also: does anybody know how to sew together a suit made from human skin? Maybe made from a guy that’s like, 6-1, 185? Thanks!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts