- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Huge Crowd Of White People Freaks Out Over Golf Shot
On Sunday, Phil Mickelson sank a 27-foot birdie on the last hole for a par 71 to force extra holes with Bill Haas. Here’s what the 27-foot birdie looked like. Be sure to pay special attention to the gentleman in the white shirt in the background. And also, everyone else in the background.
Now that’s a good “Crowd of White People Freaking Out” moment right there.
Mickelson would come up just short, though: Haas would eventually win the Northern Trust Open, beating Mickelson and Keegan Bradley in the playoff. Still, we’ll always have this classic Caucasian freakout.
- Filed Under:
- phil mickelson
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World