- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Huge Crowd Of White People Freaks Out Over Golf Shot
On Sunday, Phil Mickelson sank a 27-foot birdie on the last hole for a par 71 to force extra holes with Bill Haas. Here’s what the 27-foot birdie looked like. Be sure to pay special attention to the gentleman in the white shirt in the background. And also, everyone else in the background.
Now that’s a good “Crowd of White People Freaking Out” moment right there.
Mickelson would come up just short, though: Haas would eventually win the Northern Trust Open, beating Mickelson and Keegan Bradley in the playoff. Still, we’ll always have this classic Caucasian freakout.
- Filed Under:
- phil mickelson
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story