- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Huge Crowd Of White People Freaks Out Over Golf Shot
On Sunday, Phil Mickelson sank a 27-foot birdie on the last hole for a par 71 to force extra holes with Bill Haas. Here’s what the 27-foot birdie looked like. Be sure to pay special attention to the gentleman in the white shirt in the background. And also, everyone else in the background.
Now that’s a good “Crowd of White People Freaking Out” moment right there.
Mickelson would come up just short, though: Haas would eventually win the Northern Trust Open, beating Mickelson and Keegan Bradley in the playoff. Still, we’ll always have this classic Caucasian freakout.
- Filed Under:
- phil mickelson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts