- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Huge Crowd Of White People Freaks Out Over Golf Shot
On Sunday, Phil Mickelson sank a 27-foot birdie on the last hole for a par 71 to force extra holes with Bill Haas. Here’s what the 27-foot birdie looked like. Be sure to pay special attention to the gentleman in the white shirt in the background. And also, everyone else in the background.
Now that’s a good “Crowd of White People Freaking Out” moment right there.
Mickelson would come up just short, though: Haas would eventually win the Northern Trust Open, beating Mickelson and Keegan Bradley in the playoff. Still, we’ll always have this classic Caucasian freakout.
- Filed Under:
- phil mickelson
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles