- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Miguel Ángel Jiménez Has An Odd Way Of Warming Up
Miguel Ángel Jiménez entered the second round of the British Open in second place, and before teeing off Friday he gave spectators a view of how he warms up before a round: with a bizarre calisthenics routine conducted whilst smoking a fat cigar.
ESPN’s broadcast team led by Mike Tirico could barely hold themselves together watching the display:
While the broadcast suggests Jiménez might regret the public display of, uh, athleticism, the fact he’s smoking a cigar suggests he either doesn’t take the stretching as seriously as he lets on or he simply lacks any sense of inhibition.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts