- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Miguel Ángel Jiménez Has An Odd Way Of Warming Up
Miguel Ángel Jiménez entered the second round of the British Open in second place, and before teeing off Friday he gave spectators a view of how he warms up before a round: with a bizarre calisthenics routine conducted whilst smoking a fat cigar.
ESPN’s broadcast team led by Mike Tirico could barely hold themselves together watching the display:
While the broadcast suggests Jiménez might regret the public display of, uh, athleticism, the fact he’s smoking a cigar suggests he either doesn’t take the stretching as seriously as he lets on or he simply lacks any sense of inhibition.
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'