- People Still Love Buying The Jersey Of The Browns' Backup Quarterback, For Some Reason
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- While Derek Jeter Gets #RE2PECT, Alex Rodriguez Gets A Whole Lot Of #F13K Yous
- Dutch Cyclist Claims He Switched Off Of Both Doomed Malaysian Airlines Flights
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Miguel Ángel Jiménez Has An Odd Way Of Warming Up
Miguel Ángel Jiménez entered the second round of the British Open in second place, and before teeing off Friday he gave spectators a view of how he warms up before a round: with a bizarre calisthenics routine conducted whilst smoking a fat cigar.
ESPN’s broadcast team led by Mike Tirico could barely hold themselves together watching the display:
While the broadcast suggests Jiménez might regret the public display of, uh, athleticism, the fact he’s smoking a cigar suggests he either doesn’t take the stretching as seriously as he lets on or he simply lacks any sense of inhibition.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'