- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Miguel Ángel Jiménez Has An Odd Way Of Warming Up
Miguel Ángel Jiménez entered the second round of the British Open in second place, and before teeing off Friday he gave spectators a view of how he warms up before a round: with a bizarre calisthenics routine conducted whilst smoking a fat cigar.
ESPN’s broadcast team led by Mike Tirico could barely hold themselves together watching the display:
While the broadcast suggests Jiménez might regret the public display of, uh, athleticism, the fact he’s smoking a cigar suggests he either doesn’t take the stretching as seriously as he lets on or he simply lacks any sense of inhibition.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship