- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Miguel Ángel Jiménez Has An Odd Way Of Warming Up
Miguel Ángel Jiménez entered the second round of the British Open in second place, and before teeing off Friday he gave spectators a view of how he warms up before a round: with a bizarre calisthenics routine conducted whilst smoking a fat cigar.
ESPN’s broadcast team led by Mike Tirico could barely hold themselves together watching the display:
While the broadcast suggests Jiménez might regret the public display of, uh, athleticism, the fact he’s smoking a cigar suggests he either doesn’t take the stretching as seriously as he lets on or he simply lacks any sense of inhibition.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles