- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
New York Golf Fans Love Sergio Garcia…Love Ripping Him, Anyway
He lost the waggle that made him so unpopular at the 2002 US Open at Bethpage Black, when fans yelled at him to “hit the f***ing ball” because of his constant club re-gripping, and he responded by flipping them the bird. Today, the love-in continued…
Trailing by 2 shots and with shifting winds at the 17th hole in the final round of the Fedex Cup Playoffs’ opening event, Sergio took quite a while to address the ball before finally deciding he needed another club – and at that point the crowd had seen enough.
As you can hear, he did have one vocal defender – likely a sober New Yorker tired of the media’s abuse for acting like, well, a New Yorker. In a sense, it’s comforting to know that things don’t change, neither from Sergio or New York golf fans.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier