- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
New York Golf Fans Love Sergio Garcia…Love Ripping Him, Anyway
He lost the waggle that made him so unpopular at the 2002 US Open at Bethpage Black, when fans yelled at him to “hit the f***ing ball” because of his constant club re-gripping, and he responded by flipping them the bird. Today, the love-in continued…
Trailing by 2 shots and with shifting winds at the 17th hole in the final round of the Fedex Cup Playoffs’ opening event, Sergio took quite a while to address the ball before finally deciding he needed another club – and at that point the crowd had seen enough.
As you can hear, he did have one vocal defender – likely a sober New Yorker tired of the media’s abuse for acting like, well, a New Yorker. In a sense, it’s comforting to know that things don’t change, neither from Sergio or New York golf fans.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game
- LeBron Wears A Black Mask, Twitter Erupts