- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
New York Golf Fans Love Sergio Garcia…Love Ripping Him, Anyway
He lost the waggle that made him so unpopular at the 2002 US Open at Bethpage Black, when fans yelled at him to “hit the f***ing ball” because of his constant club re-gripping, and he responded by flipping them the bird. Today, the love-in continued…
Trailing by 2 shots and with shifting winds at the 17th hole in the final round of the Fedex Cup Playoffs’ opening event, Sergio took quite a while to address the ball before finally deciding he needed another club – and at that point the crowd had seen enough.
As you can hear, he did have one vocal defender – likely a sober New Yorker tired of the media’s abuse for acting like, well, a New Yorker. In a sense, it’s comforting to know that things don’t change, neither from Sergio or New York golf fans.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts