- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Phil Mickelson Hits Nice Flop Shot, Announcer David Feherty Basically Loses Mind
Phil Mickelson roared back in to contention at The Masters today, going on a back-nine birdie-eagle binge that left him one back of the lead, and set him up nicely to make things interesting on Sunday. Perhaps the best shot of his run was a flop shot on the 15th hole. And you better have appreciated the artistry of the shot… because if you didn’t, the announcer, David Feherty, wanted to know what the hell was wrong with you:
Nice shot? Sure. Great back nine? Absolutely. “Courage… that is difficult to describe”? Okay, maybe we’re going a little overboard here. “If this doesn’t make every hair [on] your body stand up, you need therapy”? Love the enthusiasm and everything, David – but we just don’t think we can all match your unrealistic exuberance standard for above-average golf shots. We hope you understand.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts