- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Phil Mickelson Hits Nice Flop Shot, Announcer David Feherty Basically Loses Mind
Phil Mickelson roared back in to contention at The Masters today, going on a back-nine birdie-eagle binge that left him one back of the lead, and set him up nicely to make things interesting on Sunday. Perhaps the best shot of his run was a flop shot on the 15th hole. And you better have appreciated the artistry of the shot… because if you didn’t, the announcer, David Feherty, wanted to know what the hell was wrong with you:
Nice shot? Sure. Great back nine? Absolutely. “Courage… that is difficult to describe”? Okay, maybe we’re going a little overboard here. “If this doesn’t make every hair [on] your body stand up, you need therapy”? Love the enthusiasm and everything, David – but we just don’t think we can all match your unrealistic exuberance standard for above-average golf shots. We hope you understand.
Video by CJ Fogler.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story