- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Power Golf: South African Louis Oosthuizen Hits Massive 500 Yard Drive*
The 5’10″ 170lb Louis Oosthuizen (pronounced West-high-zen) probably wasn’t expecting to be a half wedge away from the green after his tee shot on the 583 yard par 5. That’s just one of those holes where you think about using the same club for your first two shots. Well, not if you place the ball onto a downhill track that acts as a shortcut to the green, a lá the waterfall on Koopa Troopa Beach.
But, as the great philospher/3-point big Rasheed Wallace has said time and again, “ball don’t lie.” It is an orb of truth that equalizes all injustices in the realm of Sportopia. So, duh, Oosthuizen finished with a par. Watch as Louis turns the Pinx Golf Club on the island of Jeju into a Rube Goldberg device.
H/T Devil Ball Golf
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts