- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Power Golf: South African Louis Oosthuizen Hits Massive 500 Yard Drive*
The 5’10″ 170lb Louis Oosthuizen (pronounced West-high-zen) probably wasn’t expecting to be a half wedge away from the green after his tee shot on the 583 yard par 5. That’s just one of those holes where you think about using the same club for your first two shots. Well, not if you place the ball onto a downhill track that acts as a shortcut to the green, a lá the waterfall on Koopa Troopa Beach.
But, as the great philospher/3-point big Rasheed Wallace has said time and again, “ball don’t lie.” It is an orb of truth that equalizes all injustices in the realm of Sportopia. So, duh, Oosthuizen finished with a par. Watch as Louis turns the Pinx Golf Club on the island of Jeju into a Rube Goldberg device.
H/T Devil Ball Golf
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?