- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Power Golf: South African Louis Oosthuizen Hits Massive 500 Yard Drive*
The 5’10″ 170lb Louis Oosthuizen (pronounced West-high-zen) probably wasn’t expecting to be a half wedge away from the green after his tee shot on the 583 yard par 5. That’s just one of those holes where you think about using the same club for your first two shots. Well, not if you place the ball onto a downhill track that acts as a shortcut to the green, a lá the waterfall on Koopa Troopa Beach.
But, as the great philospher/3-point big Rasheed Wallace has said time and again, “ball don’t lie.” It is an orb of truth that equalizes all injustices in the realm of Sportopia. So, duh, Oosthuizen finished with a par. Watch as Louis turns the Pinx Golf Club on the island of Jeju into a Rube Goldberg device.
H/T Devil Ball Golf
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.