- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Rory Got Fingered: McIlroy Congratulates Tiger, Tiger Responds With “Get Your Finger Out Of Your Ass”
It’s not the first time Tiger’s dirty texts have been in the news, and it won’t be the last. They just usually aren’t sent to other golfers. As tweeted earlier today by Jason Sobel of The Golf Channel, Tiger apparently told his fellow Nike sponsored PGA buddy to spare him the pleasantries and get back to work. I’m paraphrasing, of course. Rory congratulated Tiger on dethroning him as world #1 today, and Tiger responded by telling him to “get your finger out of you ass and win,” referring to the Shell Houston Open. Rory just shot a 72. Preliminary reports indicate that all 10 fingers were used to hit the golf ball.
Rory McIlroy on a text message he got from Tiger Woods this morning: “He told me to get my finger out of my ass and win this week.”
— Jason Sobel (@JasonSobelGC) March 26, 2013
H/T The Golf Channel
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Which NFL Quarterback is the Best Runner?
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy