- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Rory Got Fingered: McIlroy Congratulates Tiger, Tiger Responds With “Get Your Finger Out Of Your Ass”
It’s not the first time Tiger’s dirty texts have been in the news, and it won’t be the last. They just usually aren’t sent to other golfers. As tweeted earlier today by Jason Sobel of The Golf Channel, Tiger apparently told his fellow Nike sponsored PGA buddy to spare him the pleasantries and get back to work. I’m paraphrasing, of course. Rory congratulated Tiger on dethroning him as world #1 today, and Tiger responded by telling him to “get your finger out of you ass and win,” referring to the Shell Houston Open. Rory just shot a 72. Preliminary reports indicate that all 10 fingers were used to hit the golf ball.
Rory McIlroy on a text message he got from Tiger Woods this morning: “He told me to get my finger out of my ass and win this week.”
— Jason Sobel (@JasonSobelGC) March 26, 2013
H/T The Golf Channel
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story