- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Rory Got Fingered: McIlroy Congratulates Tiger, Tiger Responds With “Get Your Finger Out Of Your Ass”
It’s not the first time Tiger’s dirty texts have been in the news, and it won’t be the last. They just usually aren’t sent to other golfers. As tweeted earlier today by Jason Sobel of The Golf Channel, Tiger apparently told his fellow Nike sponsored PGA buddy to spare him the pleasantries and get back to work. I’m paraphrasing, of course. Rory congratulated Tiger on dethroning him as world #1 today, and Tiger responded by telling him to “get your finger out of you ass and win,” referring to the Shell Houston Open. Rory just shot a 72. Preliminary reports indicate that all 10 fingers were used to hit the golf ball.
Rory McIlroy on a text message he got from Tiger Woods this morning: “He told me to get my finger out of my ass and win this week.”
— Jason Sobel (@JasonSobelGC) March 26, 2013
H/T The Golf Channel
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts