- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Think March Madness Only Applies To College Basketball? Here’s Sergio Garcia Playing Golf In A Tree
Pretty sure this is not how you play golf.
At the 10th hole at Bay Hill today, Sergio Garcia hit his tee shot into a tree. And then had to climb the tree and hit it out. Unsurprisingly, he would double-bogey the hole.
But you’re not here to read about how Garcia is doing at Bay Hill. You want to see this dude climb a tree and hit a golf ball out of it.
WARNING: The announcers have a little too much fun during this and break out some epic dad humor in the process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Filed Under:
- sergio garcia
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- NBA's Best Friends Reunited in Philly
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV