- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Think March Madness Only Applies To College Basketball? Here’s Sergio Garcia Playing Golf In A Tree
Pretty sure this is not how you play golf.
At the 10th hole at Bay Hill today, Sergio Garcia hit his tee shot into a tree. And then had to climb the tree and hit it out. Unsurprisingly, he would double-bogey the hole.
But you’re not here to read about how Garcia is doing at Bay Hill. You want to see this dude climb a tree and hit a golf ball out of it.
WARNING: The announcers have a little too much fun during this and break out some epic dad humor in the process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Filed Under:
- sergio garcia
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts