- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Think March Madness Only Applies To College Basketball? Here’s Sergio Garcia Playing Golf In A Tree
Pretty sure this is not how you play golf.
At the 10th hole at Bay Hill today, Sergio Garcia hit his tee shot into a tree. And then had to climb the tree and hit it out. Unsurprisingly, he would double-bogey the hole.
But you’re not here to read about how Garcia is doing at Bay Hill. You want to see this dude climb a tree and hit a golf ball out of it.
WARNING: The announcers have a little too much fun during this and break out some epic dad humor in the process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Filed Under:
- sergio garcia
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts