- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Think March Madness Only Applies To College Basketball? Here’s Sergio Garcia Playing Golf In A Tree
Pretty sure this is not how you play golf.
At the 10th hole at Bay Hill today, Sergio Garcia hit his tee shot into a tree. And then had to climb the tree and hit it out. Unsurprisingly, he would double-bogey the hole.
But you’re not here to read about how Garcia is doing at Bay Hill. You want to see this dude climb a tree and hit a golf ball out of it.
WARNING: The announcers have a little too much fun during this and break out some epic dad humor in the process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Filed Under:
- sergio garcia
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier