- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Think March Madness Only Applies To College Basketball? Here’s Sergio Garcia Playing Golf In A Tree
Pretty sure this is not how you play golf.
At the 10th hole at Bay Hill today, Sergio Garcia hit his tee shot into a tree. And then had to climb the tree and hit it out. Unsurprisingly, he would double-bogey the hole.
But you’re not here to read about how Garcia is doing at Bay Hill. You want to see this dude climb a tree and hit a golf ball out of it.
WARNING: The announcers have a little too much fun during this and break out some epic dad humor in the process. Proceed at your own risk.
- Filed Under:
- sergio garcia
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Sloane Stephens Denies Celebrating When Serena Williams Lost at Australian Open
- Danica Patrick Nip Slip Accidentally Posted on SI Website