- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Something Called A ‘Win McMurry’ Effectively Finishes The Ice Bucket Challenge With Panache, Zest
To expect the 31-year-old host of The Golf Channel’s “PGA Tour Primetime” to be anything other than this woman would be naive. It’s golf — it’s the definitive boys club played primarily in places like Florida. Then consider there’s a 24-hour channel dedicated entirely to talking about the sport, and you get Win McMurry.
A southern bell-type who knows EXACTLY what her Instagram followers are into, McMurry doused herself in bathtub-temperature sea water from a sandy beach in the Bahamas, much in the way Stephen A. Smith described how he would’ve liked to have done it. Not exactly an “ice bucket,” per se, but the point is to donate and pour water on yourself on camera and post it online and raise awareness.
You can donate to ALS research, here. (Just keep your shirt on.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts