- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Next Big Thing In Golf: Way Too Many Kangaroos
It’s too bad they don’t give Australia a year of hosting the U.S Open because we’d probably get some sweet golfer-kangaroo standoffs. This photo was taken at an Australian golf course that’s clearly infested with a mob of kangaroos. My favorite one is the roo on the left, just laid on its side grazing.
The golf course even posted warning signs:
What happens if a kangaroo is blocking your shot? What if a kangaroo puts your ball in its pouch and raises it as one of its own? I guess you just leave and accept it’s the kangaroo’s day at the golf course.
The over population of kangaroos is a big issue in Australia. For a country of 23 million people, they have 60 million kangaroos. The problem with this many kangaroos is they destroy grass and crops on farmland. Kangaroos can’t be contained by standard fencing as they jump over it. Australia’s solution to this problem has been developing a market for eating kangaroo meat, which apparently taste like filet mignon. Here’s what it looks like:
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts