- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Thing I Like Best About Golf: The Exploding Carts
While I do not agree with the narrator that this is “dope,” it is pretty interesting, and a bit scary. I’ve always wondered what happens when a golf cart catches fire. This one apparently burns right to the ground, and I’m not sure how a fire of that intensity is being fed. Apparently there’s a lot of plastic.
Oh well, we can still finish our round. We’ll just get another cart, and … DOH!
- Filed Under:
- Golf Carts
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story