- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Caddy Celebrates Keegan Bradley’s Putt As All Caddies Should Celebrate Match-Clinching Putts
Keegan Bradley and Phil Mickelson defeated Sergio Garcia and Luke Donald of the European team in the Ryder Cup today thanks to some end-of-match drama. Bradley, as you can see below, nailed a long putt to secure the win, and Mickelson and Bradley celebrated with a "Let's concentrate so we don't miss" waist-high high-five. But the caddy was not about to be upstaged, so he took the pin and started waving it around like a crazy person.
Because really, what other purpose does the pin have on the green?
And now, just because, the GIF:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts