- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
This Caddy Celebrates Keegan Bradley’s Putt As All Caddies Should Celebrate Match-Clinching Putts
Keegan Bradley and Phil Mickelson defeated Sergio Garcia and Luke Donald of the European team in the Ryder Cup today thanks to some end-of-match drama. Bradley, as you can see below, nailed a long putt to secure the win, and Mickelson and Bradley celebrated with a "Let's concentrate so we don't miss" waist-high high-five. But the caddy was not about to be upstaged, so he took the pin and started waving it around like a crazy person.
Because really, what other purpose does the pin have on the green?
And now, just because, the GIF:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'