- At Least The Alabama Kicker's Girlfriend Is Awfully Attractive
- Random White Guy Convinces China He's Roger Federer, Signs Countless Autographs
- The Muhammad Ali Vs. Michael Jordan Rap Battle
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Caddy Celebrates Keegan Bradley’s Putt As All Caddies Should Celebrate Match-Clinching Putts
Keegan Bradley and Phil Mickelson defeated Sergio Garcia and Luke Donald of the European team in the Ryder Cup today thanks to some end-of-match drama. Bradley, as you can see below, nailed a long putt to secure the win, and Mickelson and Bradley celebrated with a "Let's concentrate so we don't miss" waist-high high-five. But the caddy was not about to be upstaged, so he took the pin and started waving it around like a crazy person.
Because really, what other purpose does the pin have on the green?
And now, just because, the GIF:
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing