- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Caddy Celebrates Keegan Bradley’s Putt As All Caddies Should Celebrate Match-Clinching Putts
Keegan Bradley and Phil Mickelson defeated Sergio Garcia and Luke Donald of the European team in the Ryder Cup today thanks to some end-of-match drama. Bradley, as you can see below, nailed a long putt to secure the win, and Mickelson and Bradley celebrated with a "Let's concentrate so we don't miss" waist-high high-five. But the caddy was not about to be upstaged, so he took the pin and started waving it around like a crazy person.
Because really, what other purpose does the pin have on the green?
And now, just because, the GIF:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts