- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is What Making Contact With A 14-Foot Driver Looks Like
WOBBLY. Very, very wobbly. Michael Furrh is your new Guinness World Record holder for teeing off with the longest usable golf club, hitting the ball 146 yards with a 14-foot-2.5 inch driver. Interesting side note: this is the dumbest world record ever.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!