- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
This Is What Making Contact With A 14-Foot Driver Looks Like
WOBBLY. Very, very wobbly. Michael Furrh is your new Guinness World Record holder for teeing off with the longest usable golf club, hitting the ball 146 yards with a 14-foot-2.5 inch driver. Interesting side note: this is the dumbest world record ever.
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams