- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Not-So-Terrifying Three-Legged Alligator Just Chillin’ On The Fairway At The Zurich Classic
One way to spice up the Zurich Classic: Have a bunch of alligators turn up and walk around the golf course. One of these visitors was missing a leg. It was scary — for me, at least. It’s like something out of a sci-fi movie, except no one seemed particularly worried about it.
Watching this makes me legitimately nervous, but no one, including a golfer just trying to get his ball out of the bunker, seems to mind. Just your typical modern-day dinosaur, albeit with one leg missing, walking around. Alrighty then:
This is the hazard of playing golf in Avondale, Louisiana. And by hazard, I mean thing that we can have a good laugh about and move on. Somebody named Boo Weekley is winning this golf tournament at the moment, by the way.
- Filed Under:
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence