- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Not-So-Terrifying Three-Legged Alligator Just Chillin’ On The Fairway At The Zurich Classic
One way to spice up the Zurich Classic: Have a bunch of alligators turn up and walk around the golf course. One of these visitors was missing a leg. It was scary — for me, at least. It’s like something out of a sci-fi movie, except no one seemed particularly worried about it.
Watching this makes me legitimately nervous, but no one, including a golfer just trying to get his ball out of the bunker, seems to mind. Just your typical modern-day dinosaur, albeit with one leg missing, walking around. Alrighty then:
This is the hazard of playing golf in Avondale, Louisiana. And by hazard, I mean thing that we can have a good laugh about and move on. Somebody named Boo Weekley is winning this golf tournament at the moment, by the way.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through