- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Not-So-Terrifying Three-Legged Alligator Just Chillin’ On The Fairway At The Zurich Classic
One way to spice up the Zurich Classic: Have a bunch of alligators turn up and walk around the golf course. One of these visitors was missing a leg. It was scary — for me, at least. It’s like something out of a sci-fi movie, except no one seemed particularly worried about it.
Watching this makes me legitimately nervous, but no one, including a golfer just trying to get his ball out of the bunker, seems to mind. Just your typical modern-day dinosaur, albeit with one leg missing, walking around. Alrighty then:
This is the hazard of playing golf in Avondale, Louisiana. And by hazard, I mean thing that we can have a good laugh about and move on. Somebody named Boo Weekley is winning this golf tournament at the moment, by the way.
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week