- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Not-So-Terrifying Three-Legged Alligator Just Chillin’ On The Fairway At The Zurich Classic
One way to spice up the Zurich Classic: Have a bunch of alligators turn up and walk around the golf course. One of these visitors was missing a leg. It was scary — for me, at least. It’s like something out of a sci-fi movie, except no one seemed particularly worried about it.
Watching this makes me legitimately nervous, but no one, including a golfer just trying to get his ball out of the bunker, seems to mind. Just your typical modern-day dinosaur, albeit with one leg missing, walking around. Alrighty then:
This is the hazard of playing golf in Avondale, Louisiana. And by hazard, I mean thing that we can have a good laugh about and move on. Somebody named Boo Weekley is winning this golf tournament at the moment, by the way.
- Filed Under:
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World