- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tianlang Guan Finishes Strong With 12 Over Par For The Tournament — Winning Low Amateur
When I was 14, I learned how to read a clock. Guan, a 14 year old hailing from China, shot 73-75-77-75 at Augusta this weekend. And while that may be a feel good story for Tianlang Guan, for me, it’s just a reminder that I still don’t really know how to read a clock.
Shooting a collective 300 won’t win you a green jacket, but it will distinguish you from the other 5 amateurs in the tournament, who failed to make it as far as Guan. Consider him the amateur champion. Does he get a green polo? How about a windbreaker?
Besides, showing up at high school next year wearing a green blazer would get you stuffed in a locker.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts