- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tianlang Guan Finishes Strong With 12 Over Par For The Tournament — Winning Low Amateur
When I was 14, I learned how to read a clock. Guan, a 14 year old hailing from China, shot 73-75-77-75 at Augusta this weekend. And while that may be a feel good story for Tianlang Guan, for me, it’s just a reminder that I still don’t really know how to read a clock.
Shooting a collective 300 won’t win you a green jacket, but it will distinguish you from the other 5 amateurs in the tournament, who failed to make it as far as Guan. Consider him the amateur champion. Does he get a green polo? How about a windbreaker?
Besides, showing up at high school next year wearing a green blazer would get you stuffed in a locker.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts