- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s Tiger Woods And Arnold Palmer Fighting Alongside Each Other In An Awesome Video Game Commercial
Say what you want about rampant philanderer/embarrasing sexter/otherworldly golfer Tiger Woods – he probably deserves it. But you’re going to keep hearing about him, because he is Tiger Woods and is
exclusively dating Lindsey Vonn and is likely to reclaim his No. 1 overall PGA ranking with a win in the ongoing Arnold Palmer invitational.
Speaking of Arnold Palmer, the also otherworldly golfer/otherworldly beverage artist teamed up with Woods (as well as some Mr. T/Rick Ross/James Harden amalgamation) for this awesome trailer for EA Sports’ Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 video game.
No word on how the producers were able to get Tiger to act without the presence of golf or females. This marks the first known time in his adult life he has been conscious while engaged with neither.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead