- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s Tiger Woods And Arnold Palmer Fighting Alongside Each Other In An Awesome Video Game Commercial
Say what you want about rampant philanderer/embarrasing sexter/otherworldly golfer Tiger Woods – he probably deserves it. But you’re going to keep hearing about him, because he is Tiger Woods and is
exclusively dating Lindsey Vonn and is likely to reclaim his No. 1 overall PGA ranking with a win in the ongoing Arnold Palmer invitational.
Speaking of Arnold Palmer, the also otherworldly golfer/otherworldly beverage artist teamed up with Woods (as well as some Mr. T/Rick Ross/James Harden amalgamation) for this awesome trailer for EA Sports’ Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 video game.
No word on how the producers were able to get Tiger to act without the presence of golf or females. This marks the first known time in his adult life he has been conscious while engaged with neither.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Rios Vows To End Pacquiao's Career
- Niners Lose in a Manner Most Foul
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down