- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s Tiger Woods And Arnold Palmer Fighting Alongside Each Other In An Awesome Video Game Commercial
Say what you want about rampant philanderer/embarrasing sexter/otherworldly golfer Tiger Woods – he probably deserves it. But you’re going to keep hearing about him, because he is Tiger Woods and is
exclusively dating Lindsey Vonn and is likely to reclaim his No. 1 overall PGA ranking with a win in the ongoing Arnold Palmer invitational.
Speaking of Arnold Palmer, the also otherworldly golfer/otherworldly beverage artist teamed up with Woods (as well as some Mr. T/Rick Ross/James Harden amalgamation) for this awesome trailer for EA Sports’ Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 video game.
No word on how the producers were able to get Tiger to act without the presence of golf or females. This marks the first known time in his adult life he has been conscious while engaged with neither.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Why Did The 49ers Cut LaMichael James?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar