- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Tiger Woods Dropping An F-Bomb At The Masters
The 2013 Masters has started, but Tiger Woods wasn’t officially “back” until he dropped an f-bomb. “How the fuck did it do that?” That’s what
she the 121 of them said. Or something like that. This is also a friendly reminder that, while the Masters are great, we should try not to take stuffy Augusta National so seriously.
Tiger is currently four strokes back of the lead, so the course isn’t treating him as poorly as he is treating to it. If you don’t have anything nice to say to the course, don’t say anything at all.
And, Tiger, that word has gotten you in trouble before. At least consider switching to s-bombs, from now on.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story