- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s Tiger Woods Dropping An F-Bomb At The Masters
The 2013 Masters has started, but Tiger Woods wasn’t officially “back” until he dropped an f-bomb. “How the fuck did it do that?” That’s what
she the 121 of them said. Or something like that. This is also a friendly reminder that, while the Masters are great, we should try not to take stuffy Augusta National so seriously.
Tiger is currently four strokes back of the lead, so the course isn’t treating him as poorly as he is treating to it. If you don’t have anything nice to say to the course, don’t say anything at all.
And, Tiger, that word has gotten you in trouble before. At least consider switching to s-bombs, from now on.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier