- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s Tiger Woods Dropping An F-Bomb At The Masters
The 2013 Masters has started, but Tiger Woods wasn’t officially “back” until he dropped an f-bomb. “How the fuck did it do that?” That’s what
she the 121 of them said. Or something like that. This is also a friendly reminder that, while the Masters are great, we should try not to take stuffy Augusta National so seriously.
Tiger is currently four strokes back of the lead, so the course isn’t treating him as poorly as he is treating to it. If you don’t have anything nice to say to the course, don’t say anything at all.
And, Tiger, that word has gotten you in trouble before. At least consider switching to s-bombs, from now on.
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- What Has Brett Favre Been Doing After Football?
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?