- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Tiger Woods Dropping An F-Bomb At The Masters
The 2013 Masters has started, but Tiger Woods wasn’t officially “back” until he dropped an f-bomb. “How the fuck did it do that?” That’s what
she the 121 of them said. Or something like that. This is also a friendly reminder that, while the Masters are great, we should try not to take stuffy Augusta National so seriously.
Tiger is currently four strokes back of the lead, so the course isn’t treating him as poorly as he is treating to it. If you don’t have anything nice to say to the course, don’t say anything at all.
And, Tiger, that word has gotten you in trouble before. At least consider switching to s-bombs, from now on.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts