- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Here’s Tiger Woods Dropping An F-Bomb At The Masters
The 2013 Masters has started, but Tiger Woods wasn’t officially “back” until he dropped an f-bomb. “How the fuck did it do that?” That’s what
she the 121 of them said. Or something like that. This is also a friendly reminder that, while the Masters are great, we should try not to take stuffy Augusta National so seriously.
Tiger is currently four strokes back of the lead, so the course isn’t treating him as poorly as he is treating to it. If you don’t have anything nice to say to the course, don’t say anything at all.
And, Tiger, that word has gotten you in trouble before. At least consider switching to s-bombs, from now on.
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama
- Pacquiao: Good Enough But Not the Same