- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s Tiger Woods Flicking Rory McIlroy’s Ear
The U.S. Open started today. The U.S. Open Champions Dinner was Tuesday. Veteran golfer Tiger Woods was there. Young chap Rory McIlroy was there. One moment, he let his guard down, and he did not have his lovely Danish girlfriend, Caroline Wozniacki, there to help him. (Or she is out of the picture frame, helpless.)
If McIlroy flutters at the tournament, chalk it up to ear pain. Ear-flicks are underrated-painful.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship