- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s Tiger Woods Flicking Rory McIlroy’s Ear
The U.S. Open started today. The U.S. Open Champions Dinner was Tuesday. Veteran golfer Tiger Woods was there. Young chap Rory McIlroy was there. One moment, he let his guard down, and he did not have his lovely Danish girlfriend, Caroline Wozniacki, there to help him. (Or she is out of the picture frame, helpless.)
If McIlroy flutters at the tournament, chalk it up to ear pain. Ear-flicks are underrated-painful.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship