- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s Tiger Woods Flicking Rory McIlroy’s Ear
The U.S. Open started today. The U.S. Open Champions Dinner was Tuesday. Veteran golfer Tiger Woods was there. Young chap Rory McIlroy was there. One moment, he let his guard down, and he did not have his lovely Danish girlfriend, Caroline Wozniacki, there to help him. (Or she is out of the picture frame, helpless.)
If McIlroy flutters at the tournament, chalk it up to ear pain. Ear-flicks are underrated-painful.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory