- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s Tiger Woods Flicking Rory McIlroy’s Ear
The U.S. Open started today. The U.S. Open Champions Dinner was Tuesday. Veteran golfer Tiger Woods was there. Young chap Rory McIlroy was there. One moment, he let his guard down, and he did not have his lovely Danish girlfriend, Caroline Wozniacki, there to help him. (Or she is out of the picture frame, helpless.)
If McIlroy flutters at the tournament, chalk it up to ear pain. Ear-flicks are underrated-painful.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts