- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Tiger Goes Limp: New York Post Mocks Injured Woods
An injured Tiger Woods withdrew from the Players Championship yesterday, and the New York Post’s headline writers worked predictably blue in highlighting his plight.
Thankfully, they didn’t go with something about “pulling out.”
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film