- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn Are Finally Officially Dating And Want The Whole World To Know, Then Shut Up About It
You know how everyone’s been operating under the assumption that Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are dating for a while now? Well, now via Tiger’s Facebook and Vonn’s Twitter…
I guess it wasn’t a well-kept secret but yes, I am dating Tiger Woods.Our relationship evolved from a… fb.me/1NhzikWDM
— lindsey vonn (@lindseyvonn) March 18, 2013
…it’s official. As Tiger put it:
Something nice that’s happened off the course was meeting Lindsey Vonn. Lindsey and I have been friends for some time, but over the last few months we have become very close and are now dating.
As Vonn put it:
I guess it wasn’t a well-kept secret but yes, I am dating Tiger Woods. Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy.
And as TMZ put it:
Nice going, guys. Both Tiger and Vonn have previously been married – Vonn’s divorce was finalized earlier this year, while Tiger’s marriage was… well, you remember what happened there. (Here’s one reminder.)
But that was then, this is now. Both members of the couple want privacy (Tiger: “We want to continue our relationship, privately, as an ordinary couple”; Vonn: “I don’t plan on addressing this further as I would like to keep that part of my life between us, my family and close friends”), so to Tiger and Lindsey we say only, “Good luck, kids.” And to the people posting horribly judgmental things on their Facebook pages (especially Vonn’s), we say: “Really?”
Oh, and one more thing – we can’t be the only ones a little weirded out that Tiger and Vonn have a “we’re dating” photo gallerythat looks more like an engagement photo gallery, right? Again, nothing against them – only good thoughts, guys! – just very formal-looking for an announcement that boils down to, “Oh yeah, by the way, we’re dating, you guys were right.” Not what you usually see, correct?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts