- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tiger Woods’ Press Conference Just Got Extremely Awkward
So, remember that excerpt from the book written by Tiger Woods’ former swing coach Hank Haney, in which Haney said Woods thought about dropping everything and becoming a Navy SEAL during the prime of his golf career? Well, one reporter certainly did, and asked Woods about it at a press conference a while ago. Tiger… was not thrilled about being asked this:
And there’s more Tiger prickliness where that came from:
“Have a good day.” Perfect. Well, we might have had a better day if Tiger had gone into more specifics as to whether or not there was any truth to Haney’s Navy SEAL claim, because that is nuts. Sure, Tiger’s agent responded in general to the book – and Tiger said he’d addressed the matter of the book already, which was what led to his combative nature – but clearly the reporter hadn’t heard anything specific enough for his liking.
And after that little showdown, neither have we. Tiger didn’t offer a denial, which may be telling… or maybe not. We’ll never know, apparently. It may be a new era of Tiger Woods, but his media relations still seem pretty much unchanged. Too bad. Then again, maybe this was a more interesting moment than an actual answer would have been so hey, what do we know? Well, it’s just like usual with Tiger, and just like he wants it – we know nothing.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts