- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tiger Woods’ Press Conference Just Got Extremely Awkward
So, remember that excerpt from the book written by Tiger Woods’ former swing coach Hank Haney, in which Haney said Woods thought about dropping everything and becoming a Navy SEAL during the prime of his golf career? Well, one reporter certainly did, and asked Woods about it at a press conference a while ago. Tiger… was not thrilled about being asked this:
And there’s more Tiger prickliness where that came from:
“Have a good day.” Perfect. Well, we might have had a better day if Tiger had gone into more specifics as to whether or not there was any truth to Haney’s Navy SEAL claim, because that is nuts. Sure, Tiger’s agent responded in general to the book – and Tiger said he’d addressed the matter of the book already, which was what led to his combative nature – but clearly the reporter hadn’t heard anything specific enough for his liking.
And after that little showdown, neither have we. Tiger didn’t offer a denial, which may be telling… or maybe not. We’ll never know, apparently. It may be a new era of Tiger Woods, but his media relations still seem pretty much unchanged. Too bad. Then again, maybe this was a more interesting moment than an actual answer would have been so hey, what do we know? Well, it’s just like usual with Tiger, and just like he wants it – we know nothing.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Dana White Believes He Has Worked Out Anthony Pettis Vs Jose Aldo
- Why Is Josh Thomson Still Firing Shots At Ben Henderson?
- Predicting Who Will Be First to Defeat Chris Weidman
- Lyoto Machida Received a Bonus Straight From Dana White's Pocket After Beating Tito Ortiz