- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tiger Woods’ Press Conference Just Got Extremely Awkward
So, remember that excerpt from the book written by Tiger Woods’ former swing coach Hank Haney, in which Haney said Woods thought about dropping everything and becoming a Navy SEAL during the prime of his golf career? Well, one reporter certainly did, and asked Woods about it at a press conference a while ago. Tiger… was not thrilled about being asked this:
And there’s more Tiger prickliness where that came from:
“Have a good day.” Perfect. Well, we might have had a better day if Tiger had gone into more specifics as to whether or not there was any truth to Haney’s Navy SEAL claim, because that is nuts. Sure, Tiger’s agent responded in general to the book – and Tiger said he’d addressed the matter of the book already, which was what led to his combative nature – but clearly the reporter hadn’t heard anything specific enough for his liking.
And after that little showdown, neither have we. Tiger didn’t offer a denial, which may be telling… or maybe not. We’ll never know, apparently. It may be a new era of Tiger Woods, but his media relations still seem pretty much unchanged. Too bad. Then again, maybe this was a more interesting moment than an actual answer would have been so hey, what do we know? Well, it’s just like usual with Tiger, and just like he wants it – we know nothing.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?