- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tiger Woods Now Has A Twitter. How Can This Possibly End Well?
While I have no doubt that someone other than Woods is handling the account, and screening all of the “Hey @TigerWoods how’s your long game lulz,” messages, I’m sure Woods will at some point find time to comb through his “@” screen and methodically cultivate a list of those who have wronged him.
[Tiger Woods] Twitter
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?