- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Tiger Woods Now Has A Twitter. How Can This Possibly End Well?
While I have no doubt that someone other than Woods is handling the account, and screening all of the “Hey @TigerWoods how’s your long game lulz,” messages, I’m sure Woods will at some point find time to comb through his “@” screen and methodically cultivate a list of those who have wronged him.
[Tiger Woods] Twitter
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee