- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tiger Woods Now Has A Twitter. How Can This Possibly End Well?
While I have no doubt that someone other than Woods is handling the account, and screening all of the “Hey @TigerWoods how’s your long game lulz,” messages, I’m sure Woods will at some point find time to comb through his “@” screen and methodically cultivate a list of those who have wronged him.
[Tiger Woods] Twitter
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts