- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Tiger Woods Now Has A Twitter. How Can This Possibly End Well?
While I have no doubt that someone other than Woods is handling the account, and screening all of the “Hey @TigerWoods how’s your long game lulz,” messages, I’m sure Woods will at some point find time to comb through his “@” screen and methodically cultivate a list of those who have wronged him.
[Tiger Woods] Twitter
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier