- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Tiger Woods Now Has A Twitter. How Can This Possibly End Well?
While I have no doubt that someone other than Woods is handling the account, and screening all of the “Hey @TigerWoods how’s your long game lulz,” messages, I’m sure Woods will at some point find time to comb through his “@” screen and methodically cultivate a list of those who have wronged him.
[Tiger Woods] Twitter
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'