- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Video Evidence That Golf Is Indeed The Most Boring Sport On The Planet
This weekend at the Players Championship, K.J. Choi won a one-hole playoff to capture the fifth-most important tournament on the PGA Tour. This is the equivalent of an NBA team winning a playoff game in overtime, or, at the very least, a shootout in a very important hockey game.
But because Tiger Woods, the sport’s most (only?) marketable star wasn’t involved, the most lasting image from TPC Sawgrass was a turtle jumping off a bridge.
On second thought, that turtle is admittedly compelling. If he had shown up during the Thunder-Grizzlies game on Sunday, he very well may have stolen the show there, too. And if he had befriended Kevin Durant’s mom? You would have had a human interest esplosion.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts