- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Video Evidence That Golf Is Indeed The Most Boring Sport On The Planet
This weekend at the Players Championship, K.J. Choi won a one-hole playoff to capture the fifth-most important tournament on the PGA Tour. This is the equivalent of an NBA team winning a playoff game in overtime, or, at the very least, a shootout in a very important hockey game.
But because Tiger Woods, the sport’s most (only?) marketable star wasn’t involved, the most lasting image from TPC Sawgrass was a turtle jumping off a bridge.
On second thought, that turtle is admittedly compelling. If he had shown up during the Thunder-Grizzlies game on Sunday, he very well may have stolen the show there, too. And if he had befriended Kevin Durant’s mom? You would have had a human interest esplosion.
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game