- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Video Evidence That Golf Is Indeed The Most Boring Sport On The Planet
This weekend at the Players Championship, K.J. Choi won a one-hole playoff to capture the fifth-most important tournament on the PGA Tour. This is the equivalent of an NBA team winning a playoff game in overtime, or, at the very least, a shootout in a very important hockey game.
But because Tiger Woods, the sport’s most (only?) marketable star wasn’t involved, the most lasting image from TPC Sawgrass was a turtle jumping off a bridge.
On second thought, that turtle is admittedly compelling. If he had shown up during the Thunder-Grizzlies game on Sunday, he very well may have stolen the show there, too. And if he had befriended Kevin Durant’s mom? You would have had a human interest esplosion.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO