- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Video Evidence That Golf Is Indeed The Most Boring Sport On The Planet
This weekend at the Players Championship, K.J. Choi won a one-hole playoff to capture the fifth-most important tournament on the PGA Tour. This is the equivalent of an NBA team winning a playoff game in overtime, or, at the very least, a shootout in a very important hockey game.
But because Tiger Woods, the sport’s most (only?) marketable star wasn’t involved, the most lasting image from TPC Sawgrass was a turtle jumping off a bridge.
On second thought, that turtle is admittedly compelling. If he had shown up during the Thunder-Grizzlies game on Sunday, he very well may have stolen the show there, too. And if he had befriended Kevin Durant’s mom? You would have had a human interest esplosion.
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Yamanaka Vs. Guevara's Greatest Hits Caught On Film