- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Tiger Woods And Matt Kuchar Do The Fresh Prince/Jazzy Jeff Handshake At The President’s Cup
Kuchar’s putt gave the duo a one stroke lead over their international opponents, Angel Cabrera and Mark Leishman, during a four-ball match at the President’s Cup. So, naturally, the two celebrated using a classic 90′s American gesture: The Will Smith/Jazzy Jeff high-five from Fresh Prince.
Four-ball is like a scramble, where teams of two use their best score on each hole.
GIF via World of Isaac
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts