- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
We Can’t Stop Watching This Clip Of Chesson Hadley’s Caddy Falling And Ruining His Putter
The one thing you can’t do when you’re a caddy is drop the bag. The one club you can’t break when you’re a golfer is your putter. Today at the Quail Hollow Wells Fargo Championship, Chesson Hadley experienced both of these undesirable scenarios in short succession.
He was then forced to use a putter that, in all honesty, doesn’t look much different than other similarly novel “miracle putters” you’d find on a late night infomercial.
Hey, he got pretty damn close on a 20-footer thereafter. Maybe he’s on to something?
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson