- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
We Can’t Stop Watching This Clip Of Chesson Hadley’s Caddy Falling And Ruining His Putter
The one thing you can’t do when you’re a caddy is drop the bag. The one club you can’t break when you’re a golfer is your putter. Today at the Quail Hollow Wells Fargo Championship, Chesson Hadley experienced both of these undesirable scenarios in short succession.
He was then forced to use a putter that, in all honesty, doesn’t look much different than other similarly novel “miracle putters” you’d find on a late night infomercial.
Hey, he got pretty damn close on a 20-footer thereafter. Maybe he’s on to something?
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'