- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
We Can’t Stop Watching This Clip Of Chesson Hadley’s Caddy Falling And Ruining His Putter
The one thing you can’t do when you’re a caddy is drop the bag. The one club you can’t break when you’re a golfer is your putter. Today at the Quail Hollow Wells Fargo Championship, Chesson Hadley experienced both of these undesirable scenarios in short succession.
He was then forced to use a putter that, in all honesty, doesn’t look much different than other similarly novel “miracle putters” you’d find on a late night infomercial.
Hey, he got pretty damn close on a 20-footer thereafter. Maybe he’s on to something?
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'