- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
We Can’t Stop Watching This Clip Of Chesson Hadley’s Caddy Falling And Ruining His Putter
The one thing you can’t do when you’re a caddy is drop the bag. The one club you can’t break when you’re a golfer is your putter. Today at the Quail Hollow Wells Fargo Championship, Chesson Hadley experienced both of these undesirable scenarios in short succession.
He was then forced to use a putter that, in all honesty, doesn’t look much different than other similarly novel “miracle putters” you’d find on a late night infomercial.
Hey, he got pretty damn close on a 20-footer thereafter. Maybe he’s on to something?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?