- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
We Can’t Stop Watching This Clip Of Chesson Hadley’s Caddy Falling And Ruining His Putter
The one thing you can’t do when you’re a caddy is drop the bag. The one club you can’t break when you’re a golfer is your putter. Today at the Quail Hollow Wells Fargo Championship, Chesson Hadley experienced both of these undesirable scenarios in short succession.
He was then forced to use a putter that, in all honesty, doesn’t look much different than other similarly novel “miracle putters” you’d find on a late night infomercial.
Hey, he got pretty damn close on a 20-footer thereafter. Maybe he’s on to something?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts