- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kid Tries To Jump Over Golf Cart, Atomic Wedgies Himself On Roof
I never quite understood giving someone a wedgie. Like, the anatomy of the wedgie requires you to stick your hands down another dude’s pants, and forcefully lift them up by the undies. I just don’t understand how that’s enjoyable for the wedgie giver.
This wedgie, however, is quite enjoyable for all…except the kid hanging by his shorts.
Just your average case of “kid thinks he can jump over something.” At best, the kid gets 80 percent of the way over and mangles his knee on the hood. And I dare you not to watch the video below and not think that this was the best possible result of the jump.
So …second-best wedgie of all-time? (This is the best.)
- Filed Under:
- Golf Cart
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?