- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kid Tries To Jump Over Golf Cart, Atomic Wedgies Himself On Roof
I never quite understood giving someone a wedgie. Like, the anatomy of the wedgie requires you to stick your hands down another dude’s pants, and forcefully lift them up by the undies. I just don’t understand how that’s enjoyable for the wedgie giver.
This wedgie, however, is quite enjoyable for all…except the kid hanging by his shorts.
Just your average case of “kid thinks he can jump over something.” At best, the kid gets 80 percent of the way over and mangles his knee on the hood. And I dare you not to watch the video below and not think that this was the best possible result of the jump.
So …second-best wedgie of all-time? (This is the best.)
- Filed Under:
- Golf Cart
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion