- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kid Tries To Jump Over Golf Cart, Atomic Wedgies Himself On Roof
I never quite understood giving someone a wedgie. Like, the anatomy of the wedgie requires you to stick your hands down another dude’s pants, and forcefully lift them up by the undies. I just don’t understand how that’s enjoyable for the wedgie giver.
This wedgie, however, is quite enjoyable for all…except the kid hanging by his shorts.
Just your average case of “kid thinks he can jump over something.” At best, the kid gets 80 percent of the way over and mangles his knee on the hood. And I dare you not to watch the video below and not think that this was the best possible result of the jump.
So …second-best wedgie of all-time? (This is the best.)
- Filed Under:
- Golf Cart
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story