- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kid Tries To Jump Over Golf Cart, Atomic Wedgies Himself On Roof
I never quite understood giving someone a wedgie. Like, the anatomy of the wedgie requires you to stick your hands down another dude’s pants, and forcefully lift them up by the undies. I just don’t understand how that’s enjoyable for the wedgie giver.
This wedgie, however, is quite enjoyable for all…except the kid hanging by his shorts.
Just your average case of “kid thinks he can jump over something.” At best, the kid gets 80 percent of the way over and mangles his knee on the hood. And I dare you not to watch the video below and not think that this was the best possible result of the jump.
So …second-best wedgie of all-time? (This is the best.)
- Filed Under:
- Golf Cart
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers