- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Man Throws A Hot Dog At Tiger Woods (Video)
In the past two years, Tiger Woods has gone through hell. He’s been the subject of a very public and very sordid sex scandal (or scandals, depending on how specific you want to be), has been injured numerous times, and has played the worst golf of his life.
Emotionally, physically, and professionally, he has hit the bottom. But on Sunday, when a man walked onto the seventh green at CordeValle and tried to hit him with a hot dog, we may have seen the weirdest moment of the Tiger Woods saga to date.
On the 16th hole at the Frys.com Open, an apparently-intoxicated fan stepped through the ropes and walked towards woods shouting “Tiger! Tiger!” He threw a hot dog (and a bun) at the former-world-number 1, missed by a lot, and then laid face down with his hands behind his back as security rushed him.
Woods said the man “laid on the ground and looked like he wanted to be arrested because he … put his hands behind his back and turned his head.”
“I guess he wanted to be in the news,” Woods said. “And I’m sure he will be.”
That was probably the weirdest part about all of this — how quickly the guy gave up after missing with his hot dog throw. He must have instantly sobered up upon seeing the course’s security personnel running towards him and though, “Oh, maybe I shouldn’t have thrown a hot dog at Tiger Woods.”
Video from NBC/Golf/Sky News.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story