- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Man Throws A Hot Dog At Tiger Woods (Video)
In the past two years, Tiger Woods has gone through hell. He’s been the subject of a very public and very sordid sex scandal (or scandals, depending on how specific you want to be), has been injured numerous times, and has played the worst golf of his life.
Emotionally, physically, and professionally, he has hit the bottom. But on Sunday, when a man walked onto the seventh green at CordeValle and tried to hit him with a hot dog, we may have seen the weirdest moment of the Tiger Woods saga to date.
On the 16th hole at the Frys.com Open, an apparently-intoxicated fan stepped through the ropes and walked towards woods shouting “Tiger! Tiger!” He threw a hot dog (and a bun) at the former-world-number 1, missed by a lot, and then laid face down with his hands behind his back as security rushed him.
Woods said the man “laid on the ground and looked like he wanted to be arrested because he … put his hands behind his back and turned his head.”
“I guess he wanted to be in the news,” Woods said. “And I’m sure he will be.”
That was probably the weirdest part about all of this — how quickly the guy gave up after missing with his hot dog throw. He must have instantly sobered up upon seeing the course’s security personnel running towards him and though, “Oh, maybe I shouldn’t have thrown a hot dog at Tiger Woods.”
Video from NBC/Golf/Sky News.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar