- 4 Fantasy Football Apps To Help You Draft a Championship Team
- Chargers Announcer Makes Anti-Semitic Joke, Goes Bye-Bye For One Game
- Sports Illustrated Is Obsessed With NFC Quarterbacks
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A Man Throws A Hot Dog At Tiger Woods (Video)
In the past two years, Tiger Woods has gone through hell. He’s been the subject of a very public and very sordid sex scandal (or scandals, depending on how specific you want to be), has been injured numerous times, and has played the worst golf of his life.
Emotionally, physically, and professionally, he has hit the bottom. But on Sunday, when a man walked onto the seventh green at CordeValle and tried to hit him with a hot dog, we may have seen the weirdest moment of the Tiger Woods saga to date.
On the 16th hole at the Frys.com Open, an apparently-intoxicated fan stepped through the ropes and walked towards woods shouting “Tiger! Tiger!” He threw a hot dog (and a bun) at the former-world-number 1, missed by a lot, and then laid face down with his hands behind his back as security rushed him.
Woods said the man “laid on the ground and looked like he wanted to be arrested because he … put his hands behind his back and turned his head.”
“I guess he wanted to be in the news,” Woods said. “And I’m sure he will be.”
That was probably the weirdest part about all of this — how quickly the guy gave up after missing with his hot dog throw. He must have instantly sobered up upon seeing the course’s security personnel running towards him and though, “Oh, maybe I shouldn’t have thrown a hot dog at Tiger Woods.”
Video from NBC/Golf/Sky News.
- Filed Under:
- Tiger Woods
- Cung Le is Martial Artist Through and Through
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job