- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Yikes — Did Justin Rose Produce The Biggest Divot In PGA History?
What do you get when you combine heavy rain, ridiculous rough, and free-swinging Justin Rose? A divot with its own zip code.
Things are getting choppy at the PGA Championship at Oak Hill.
— PGA Championship (@PGAChampionship) August 9, 2013
Commentators Jim Nance and David Feherty compared the divot to a wild animal, a mop, and even musician Steven Tyler’s hair — but if you’re like me, you know every scene from the Woody Allen movie “Love and Death” by heart, and thus there can be only one comparison:
“In addition to our summer and winter estate, my father owned a valuable piece of land. True, it was a small piece, but he carried it with him wherever he went.”
“Someday, I hope to build on it!”
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs