- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Yikes — Did Justin Rose Produce The Biggest Divot In PGA History?
What do you get when you combine heavy rain, ridiculous rough, and free-swinging Justin Rose? A divot with its own zip code.
Things are getting choppy at the PGA Championship at Oak Hill.
— PGA Championship (@PGAChampionship) August 9, 2013
Commentators Jim Nance and David Feherty compared the divot to a wild animal, a mop, and even musician Steven Tyler’s hair — but if you’re like me, you know every scene from the Woody Allen movie “Love and Death” by heart, and thus there can be only one comparison:
“In addition to our summer and winter estate, my father owned a valuable piece of land. True, it was a small piece, but he carried it with him wherever he went.”
“Someday, I hope to build on it!”
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?