- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Yikes — Did Justin Rose Produce The Biggest Divot In PGA History?
What do you get when you combine heavy rain, ridiculous rough, and free-swinging Justin Rose? A divot with its own zip code.
Things are getting choppy at the PGA Championship at Oak Hill.
— PGA Championship (@PGAChampionship) August 9, 2013
Commentators Jim Nance and David Feherty compared the divot to a wild animal, a mop, and even musician Steven Tyler’s hair — but if you’re like me, you know every scene from the Woody Allen movie “Love and Death” by heart, and thus there can be only one comparison:
“In addition to our summer and winter estate, my father owned a valuable piece of land. True, it was a small piece, but he carried it with him wherever he went.”
“Someday, I hope to build on it!”
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead