- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Yikes — Did Justin Rose Produce The Biggest Divot In PGA History?
What do you get when you combine heavy rain, ridiculous rough, and free-swinging Justin Rose? A divot with its own zip code.
Things are getting choppy at the PGA Championship at Oak Hill.
— PGA Championship (@PGAChampionship) August 9, 2013
Commentators Jim Nance and David Feherty compared the divot to a wild animal, a mop, and even musician Steven Tyler’s hair — but if you’re like me, you know every scene from the Woody Allen movie “Love and Death” by heart, and thus there can be only one comparison:
“In addition to our summer and winter estate, my father owned a valuable piece of land. True, it was a small piece, but he carried it with him wherever he went.”
“Someday, I hope to build on it!”
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story