- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Rick Porcello is from New Jersey, so we’re not surprised his reaction to an incredible play in the field by second baseman Ian Kinsler was to scream “That’s my motherfucker, right there!” That’s what it looks like, anyway.
Until someone actually throws the ball into their own mouth, swallowing it, this is the worst of all time.
Rocker’s reality TV debut is brought to you by TerribleIdeas.com, home of shit gum and the hot refrigerator.
The Nationals’ manager said that he would break out his famous impersonation if his team won 10 games in a row. They did, and we’re waiting.