- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
¡Arriba! Turns Out Home Run Calls Are Better en Español Too
And much like goals in soccer, the action’s much more enjoyable when the announcers call it en Español.
Compare the Phillies TV call of the homer with this, the Spanish call on SBN with Rickie Ricardo and Danny Martinez:
Phillies fans can check out their team’s broadcast in Spanish locally on 1480 WUBA AM.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story