- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
¡Arriba! Turns Out Home Run Calls Are Better en Español Too
And much like goals in soccer, the action’s much more enjoyable when the announcers call it en Español.
Compare the Phillies TV call of the homer with this, the Spanish call on SBN with Rickie Ricardo and Danny Martinez:
Phillies fans can check out their team’s broadcast in Spanish locally on 1480 WUBA AM.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship