- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
¡Arriba! Turns Out Home Run Calls Are Better en Español Too
And much like goals in soccer, the action’s much more enjoyable when the announcers call it en Español.
Compare the Phillies TV call of the homer with this, the Spanish call on SBN with Rickie Ricardo and Danny Martinez:
Phillies fans can check out their team’s broadcast in Spanish locally on 1480 WUBA AM.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts