- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch This Dude Fall Over The Outfield Wall And Come Up With The Ball
Mets minor leaguer Kirk Nieuwenhuis just did a Mr. Bean pratfall over the wall to rob a homerun. Believe it or not, this hasn’t happened yet this year, meaning a robbed homerun — not a guy being sent down from the Mets because he can’t hit. That happens all the time.
H/T Yahoo Sports
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts