- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch This Dude Fall Over The Outfield Wall And Come Up With The Ball
Mets minor leaguer Kirk Nieuwenhuis just did a Mr. Bean pratfall over the wall to rob a homerun. Believe it or not, this hasn’t happened yet this year, meaning a robbed homerun — not a guy being sent down from the Mets because he can’t hit. That happens all the time.
H/T Yahoo Sports
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead