- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch This Dude Fall Over The Outfield Wall And Come Up With The Ball
Mets minor leaguer Kirk Nieuwenhuis just did a Mr. Bean pratfall over the wall to rob a homerun. Believe it or not, this hasn’t happened yet this year, meaning a robbed homerun — not a guy being sent down from the Mets because he can’t hit. That happens all the time.
H/T Yahoo Sports
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story