- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Remember The Time That Skinny A-Rod Was Scared Of Skinny Papi In An Impromptu 1996 3-On-3 Home Run Derby?
Do you remember? When the Seattle Mariners — Ken Griffey Jr., Alex Rodriguez and those dudes — randomly played the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers? And David Ortiz was an unknown Little Papi?
Well, check it out.
Pretty cool story. And pretty cool to see A-Rod resign himself to defeat, even if he wasn’t yet the least likable person on earth back then.
- Filed Under:
- Alex Rodriguez
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts