- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Remember The Time That Skinny A-Rod Was Scared Of Skinny Papi In An Impromptu 1996 3-On-3 Home Run Derby?
Do you remember? When the Seattle Mariners — Ken Griffey Jr., Alex Rodriguez and those dudes — randomly played the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers? And David Ortiz was an unknown Little Papi?
Well, check it out.
Pretty cool story. And pretty cool to see A-Rod resign himself to defeat, even if he wasn’t yet the least likable person on earth back then.
- Filed Under:
- Alex Rodriguez
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'