- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Remember The Time That Skinny A-Rod Was Scared Of Skinny Papi In An Impromptu 1996 3-On-3 Home Run Derby?
Do you remember? When the Seattle Mariners — Ken Griffey Jr., Alex Rodriguez and those dudes — randomly played the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers? And David Ortiz was an unknown Little Papi?
Well, check it out.
Pretty cool story. And pretty cool to see A-Rod resign himself to defeat, even if he wasn’t yet the least likable person on earth back then.
- Filed Under:
- Alex Rodriguez
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts