- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Remember The Time That Skinny A-Rod Was Scared Of Skinny Papi In An Impromptu 1996 3-On-3 Home Run Derby?
Do you remember? When the Seattle Mariners — Ken Griffey Jr., Alex Rodriguez and those dudes — randomly played the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers? And David Ortiz was an unknown Little Papi?
Well, check it out.
Pretty cool story. And pretty cool to see A-Rod resign himself to defeat, even if he wasn’t yet the least likable person on earth back then.
- Filed Under:
- Alex Rodriguez
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story