- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Remember The Time That Skinny A-Rod Was Scared Of Skinny Papi In An Impromptu 1996 3-On-3 Home Run Derby?
Do you remember? When the Seattle Mariners — Ken Griffey Jr., Alex Rodriguez and those dudes — randomly played the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers? And David Ortiz was an unknown Little Papi?
Well, check it out.
Pretty cool story. And pretty cool to see A-Rod resign himself to defeat, even if he wasn’t yet the least likable person on earth back then.
- Filed Under:
- Alex Rodriguez
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.