- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
300 Billboards Depicting Suspects In Beating Of Giants Fan Bryan Stow To Appear In Los Angeles
300 billboards will appear across Los Angeles of the two men suspected of beating Bryan Stow last month. Stow is the San Francisco Giants fan beaten outside Dodger Stadium on opening day, and is currently in a medically-induced coma. The sketches of the suspects are as follows:
Stow’s family is now concerned that he may never recover from his serious brain injury. His mother Ann said:
I was looking at his eyes to see if there was any movement, any dreaming, and there’s just nothing there. … He’s basically gone.
Lamar Advertising is paying for the billboards out of pocket and the LAPD is offering a $100,000 reward.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.