- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
300 Billboards Depicting Suspects In Beating Of Giants Fan Bryan Stow To Appear In Los Angeles
300 billboards will appear across Los Angeles of the two men suspected of beating Bryan Stow last month. Stow is the San Francisco Giants fan beaten outside Dodger Stadium on opening day, and is currently in a medically-induced coma. The sketches of the suspects are as follows:
Stow’s family is now concerned that he may never recover from his serious brain injury. His mother Ann said:
I was looking at his eyes to see if there was any movement, any dreaming, and there’s just nothing there. … He’s basically gone.
Lamar Advertising is paying for the billboards out of pocket and the LAPD is offering a $100,000 reward.
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy