- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
50 Cent May Have Just Thrown The Worst First Pitch In History
Never before has catcher’s gear been rendered this unnecessary.
It happened tonight at the Mets-Pirates game. So the big question is, did Curtis Jackson do this on purpose?, just to get on SportsCenter? If so, it makes a mockery of these earnest first pitches below:
- Filed Under:
- 50 Cent
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs