- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
50 Cent May Have Just Thrown The Worst First Pitch In History
Never before has catcher’s gear been rendered this unnecessary.
It happened tonight at the Mets-Pirates game. So the big question is, did Curtis Jackson do this on purpose?, just to get on SportsCenter? If so, it makes a mockery of these earnest first pitches below:
- Filed Under:
- 50 Cent
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'