- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
50 Cent May Have Just Thrown The Worst First Pitch In History
Never before has catcher’s gear been rendered this unnecessary.
It happened tonight at the Mets-Pirates game. So the big question is, did Curtis Jackson do this on purpose?, just to get on SportsCenter? If so, it makes a mockery of these earnest first pitches below:
- Filed Under:
- 50 Cent
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts