- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
50 Cent May Have Just Thrown The Worst First Pitch In History
Never before has catcher’s gear been rendered this unnecessary.
It happened tonight at the Mets-Pirates game. So the big question is, did Curtis Jackson do this on purpose?, just to get on SportsCenter? If so, it makes a mockery of these earnest first pitches below:
- Filed Under:
- 50 Cent
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts