- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
50 Cent May Have Just Thrown The Worst First Pitch In History
Never before has catcher’s gear been rendered this unnecessary.
It happened tonight at the Mets-Pirates game. So the big question is, did Curtis Jackson do this on purpose?, just to get on SportsCenter? If so, it makes a mockery of these earnest first pitches below:
- Filed Under:
- 50 Cent
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ