- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
A 238-Year Old Oakland Athletics Usher Danced His Heart Out In The Aisle [VIDEO]
Alright, he isn’t actually 238 as far as I know, but that’s the number on the back of his jersey and you could probably convince me that’s he’s at least in the triple digits with minimal effort on your part.
Enjoy this dazzling dance display from an elderly Oakland Athletics usher:
At first, I was worried that he might be having a seizure or some kind of life-threatening medical emergency. But once he pulled off that stunning 180, I knew that this was just a happy old man enjoying his time at the ball park selling hot dogs. You know, in his day, you could buy a hot dog for a nickel!
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- The New York Knicks & The Felton Dilemma