- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A 238-Year Old Oakland Athletics Usher Danced His Heart Out In The Aisle [VIDEO]
Alright, he isn’t actually 238 as far as I know, but that’s the number on the back of his jersey and you could probably convince me that’s he’s at least in the triple digits with minimal effort on your part.
Enjoy this dazzling dance display from an elderly Oakland Athletics usher:
At first, I was worried that he might be having a seizure or some kind of life-threatening medical emergency. But once he pulled off that stunning 180, I knew that this was just a happy old man enjoying his time at the ball park selling hot dogs. You know, in his day, you could buy a hot dog for a nickel!
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Maidana Celebrates B-day by Taunting Mayweather