- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
A 238-Year Old Oakland Athletics Usher Danced His Heart Out In The Aisle [VIDEO]
Alright, he isn’t actually 238 as far as I know, but that’s the number on the back of his jersey and you could probably convince me that’s he’s at least in the triple digits with minimal effort on your part.
Enjoy this dazzling dance display from an elderly Oakland Athletics usher:
At first, I was worried that he might be having a seizure or some kind of life-threatening medical emergency. But once he pulled off that stunning 180, I knew that this was just a happy old man enjoying his time at the ball park selling hot dogs. You know, in his day, you could buy a hot dog for a nickel!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts