- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A 238-Year Old Oakland Athletics Usher Danced His Heart Out In The Aisle [VIDEO]
Alright, he isn’t actually 238 as far as I know, but that’s the number on the back of his jersey and you could probably convince me that’s he’s at least in the triple digits with minimal effort on your part.
Enjoy this dazzling dance display from an elderly Oakland Athletics usher:
At first, I was worried that he might be having a seizure or some kind of life-threatening medical emergency. But once he pulled off that stunning 180, I knew that this was just a happy old man enjoying his time at the ball park selling hot dogs. You know, in his day, you could buy a hot dog for a nickel!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story