- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A-Rod Breaks Lou Gehrig’s Career Grand Slam Record, Is Still A Douche
654. 24. 8.
One of these numbers actually matters. Can you guess what it is?
DING DING DING!
You’re right, it’s eight — as in eight games left in the season for the Yankees to make a push and prolong Mariano Rivera’s career into another October. The other numbers are A-Rod’s garish home run totals. The first being his grand total. The second is his Grand Slam total, which is now the record. Congratulations, A-Rod! You’re still the most unpopular legend in sports. (Doesn’t mean you can’t be happy, just don’t go punting any beer cans into anyone’s face.)
Video via @SamJMee
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story