- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A-Rod Breaks Lou Gehrig’s Career Grand Slam Record, Is Still A Douche
654. 24. 8.
One of these numbers actually matters. Can you guess what it is?
DING DING DING!
You’re right, it’s eight — as in eight games left in the season for the Yankees to make a push and prolong Mariano Rivera’s career into another October. The other numbers are A-Rod’s garish home run totals. The first being his grand total. The second is his Grand Slam total, which is now the record. Congratulations, A-Rod! You’re still the most unpopular legend in sports. (Doesn’t mean you can’t be happy, just don’t go punting any beer cans into anyone’s face.)
Video via @SamJMee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts