- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A-Rod Breaks Lou Gehrig’s Career Grand Slam Record, Is Still A Douche
654. 24. 8.
One of these numbers actually matters. Can you guess what it is?
DING DING DING!
You’re right, it’s eight — as in eight games left in the season for the Yankees to make a push and prolong Mariano Rivera’s career into another October. The other numbers are A-Rod’s garish home run totals. The first being his grand total. The second is his Grand Slam total, which is now the record. Congratulations, A-Rod! You’re still the most unpopular legend in sports. (Doesn’t mean you can’t be happy, just don’t go punting any beer cans into anyone’s face.)
Video via @SamJMee
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?