- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A-Rod Breaks Lou Gehrig’s Career Grand Slam Record, Is Still A Douche
654. 24. 8.
One of these numbers actually matters. Can you guess what it is?
DING DING DING!
You’re right, it’s eight — as in eight games left in the season for the Yankees to make a push and prolong Mariano Rivera’s career into another October. The other numbers are A-Rod’s garish home run totals. The first being his grand total. The second is his Grand Slam total, which is now the record. Congratulations, A-Rod! You’re still the most unpopular legend in sports. (Doesn’t mean you can’t be happy, just don’t go punting any beer cans into anyone’s face.)
Video via @SamJMee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts