- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Samurai Warrior, With Sword, Threw Out The First Pitch At The Astros-Tigers Game Today
One only hopes he used the five-point-palm-exploding-pitch technique.
— For The Win (@ForTheWin) May 7, 2014
— Toshio Suzuki 鈴木 としお (@ToshJohn) May 7, 2014
His name is John Truong, and hewas at the game to promote the Detroit Institute of Arts and its latest exhibit, “Samurai: Beyond the Sword.”
— Detroit Inst of Arts (@DIADetroit) May 6, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Detroit Tigers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts