- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- OSU's Amir Williams Wants To Say 'Dick' On Live TV, Somehow Doesn't
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
A Very Sweaty Andrew Marchand Talks To SportsCenter From A Very Sultry 95º Tampa Baseball Field
Usually there’s somebody on set specially to make sure the guy going in front of the camera doesn’t look like, well, shit. Not the case for Andrew Marchand, who’se top lip collected a full quart of persperation during a SportsCenter segment about A-Rod. Like, seriously dude, just wait in the air conditioned van until the segment starts. He looked like he had been shagging fly balls and taking BP right up until the cameras started rolling.
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Athletes Who Used Steroids
- Chargers Have The Best Receiver In The NFL
- Dwight Howard Would Fight in the UFC?