- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Is Why You Don’t Wear A Short Dress To A Baseball Game
A young lady on the Braves’ “Shake Cam” Wednesday night learns the hard way to consider wardrobe before dancing in public. At least she was wearing underwear.
Not sure if this video is evidence that “Braves fans are awesome,” as its creator alleges, or if it just means they’re extremely un-self-aware.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story