- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
This Is Why You Don’t Wear A Short Dress To A Baseball Game
A young lady on the Braves’ “Shake Cam” Wednesday night learns the hard way to consider wardrobe before dancing in public. At least she was wearing underwear.
Not sure if this video is evidence that “Braves fans are awesome,” as its creator alleges, or if it just means they’re extremely un-self-aware.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row