- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
This Is Why You Don’t Wear A Short Dress To A Baseball Game
A young lady on the Braves’ “Shake Cam” Wednesday night learns the hard way to consider wardrobe before dancing in public. At least she was wearing underwear.
Not sure if this video is evidence that “Braves fans are awesome,” as its creator alleges, or if it just means they’re extremely un-self-aware.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts