- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Is Why You Don’t Wear A Short Dress To A Baseball Game
A young lady on the Braves’ “Shake Cam” Wednesday night learns the hard way to consider wardrobe before dancing in public. At least she was wearing underwear.
Not sure if this video is evidence that “Braves fans are awesome,” as its creator alleges, or if it just means they’re extremely un-self-aware.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts