- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This Is Why You Don’t Wear A Short Dress To A Baseball Game
A young lady on the Braves’ “Shake Cam” Wednesday night learns the hard way to consider wardrobe before dancing in public. At least she was wearing underwear.
Not sure if this video is evidence that “Braves fans are awesome,” as its creator alleges, or if it just means they’re extremely un-self-aware.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- Atlanta Braves
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?