- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Here’s One Of The Most Scathing Reviews Of A Baseball Player You’ll Ever Hear
Before joining Seattle’s ESPN affiliate in 2009, radio host Mike Salk was a member of Boston’s sports media. So when the Red Sox recently completed a trade with the Mariners for injury-plagued pitcher Erik Bedard, it made sense that he would do a Boston radio spot to explain to Red Sox fans what they were getting.
What did we take away from Salk’s evaluation of Bedard? Well…
- He doesn’t like baseball very much.
- He intentionally tanked a recent start for the Mariners.
- He will do terribly in high-pressure situations, like, say, an ALCS game in Yankee stadium.
- He’s a hermit.
- He has bad body language.
- Boston sports media people won’t like him.
- Boston fans won’t like him.
- Dude, seriously, the body language: it’s even worse than John Lackey’s.
- This will not end well.
Here’s the full audio of Salk’s glowing review of Erik Bedard, courtesy of WEEI’s Mut & Merloni show.
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- 20 Unbreakable Baseball Records
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes