Here’s One Of The Most Scathing Reviews Of A Baseball Player You’ll Ever Hear
Before joining Seattle’s ESPN affiliate in 2009, radio host Mike Salk was a member of Boston’s sports media. So when the Red Sox recently completed a trade with the Mariners for injury-plagued pitcher Erik Bedard, it made sense that he would do a Boston radio spot to explain to Red Sox fans what they were getting.
What did we take away from Salk’s evaluation of Bedard? Well…
– He doesn’t like baseball very much.
– He intentionally tanked a recent start for the Mariners.
– He will do terribly in high-pressure situations, like, say, an ALCS game in Yankee stadium.
– He’s a hermit.
– He has bad body language.
– Boston sports media people won’t like him.
– Boston fans won’t like him.
– Dude, seriously, the body language: it’s even worse than John Lackey’s.
– This will not end well.
Here’s the full audio of Salk’s glowing review of Erik Bedard, courtesy of WEEI’s Mut & Merloni show.