- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s One Of The Most Scathing Reviews Of A Baseball Player You’ll Ever Hear
Before joining Seattle’s ESPN affiliate in 2009, radio host Mike Salk was a member of Boston’s sports media. So when the Red Sox recently completed a trade with the Mariners for injury-plagued pitcher Erik Bedard, it made sense that he would do a Boston radio spot to explain to Red Sox fans what they were getting.
What did we take away from Salk’s evaluation of Bedard? Well…
- He doesn’t like baseball very much.
- He intentionally tanked a recent start for the Mariners.
- He will do terribly in high-pressure situations, like, say, an ALCS game in Yankee stadium.
- He’s a hermit.
- He has bad body language.
- Boston sports media people won’t like him.
- Boston fans won’t like him.
- Dude, seriously, the body language: it’s even worse than John Lackey’s.
- This will not end well.
Here’s the full audio of Salk’s glowing review of Erik Bedard, courtesy of WEEI’s Mut & Merloni show.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs