- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s One Of The Most Scathing Reviews Of A Baseball Player You’ll Ever Hear
Before joining Seattle’s ESPN affiliate in 2009, radio host Mike Salk was a member of Boston’s sports media. So when the Red Sox recently completed a trade with the Mariners for injury-plagued pitcher Erik Bedard, it made sense that he would do a Boston radio spot to explain to Red Sox fans what they were getting.
What did we take away from Salk’s evaluation of Bedard? Well…
- He doesn’t like baseball very much.
- He intentionally tanked a recent start for the Mariners.
- He will do terribly in high-pressure situations, like, say, an ALCS game in Yankee stadium.
- He’s a hermit.
- He has bad body language.
- Boston sports media people won’t like him.
- Boston fans won’t like him.
- Dude, seriously, the body language: it’s even worse than John Lackey’s.
- This will not end well.
Here’s the full audio of Salk’s glowing review of Erik Bedard, courtesy of WEEI’s Mut & Merloni show.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts