- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s One Of The Most Scathing Reviews Of A Baseball Player You’ll Ever Hear
Before joining Seattle’s ESPN affiliate in 2009, radio host Mike Salk was a member of Boston’s sports media. So when the Red Sox recently completed a trade with the Mariners for injury-plagued pitcher Erik Bedard, it made sense that he would do a Boston radio spot to explain to Red Sox fans what they were getting.
What did we take away from Salk’s evaluation of Bedard? Well…
- He doesn’t like baseball very much.
- He intentionally tanked a recent start for the Mariners.
- He will do terribly in high-pressure situations, like, say, an ALCS game in Yankee stadium.
- He’s a hermit.
- He has bad body language.
- Boston sports media people won’t like him.
- Boston fans won’t like him.
- Dude, seriously, the body language: it’s even worse than John Lackey’s.
- This will not end well.
Here’s the full audio of Salk’s glowing review of Erik Bedard, courtesy of WEEI’s Mut & Merloni show.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement