- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Adorable Old Man Says What Most Yankee Fans Are Thinking About Derek Jeter (Audio)
Joe D., longtime Yankee fan and season ticket holder (“50 years!”), called into Mike Francesa‘s WFAN New York radio show this morning.
From the call:
If Derek Jeter goes in there and he wants 4 years, ya’ give it to him. If he wants 5 years, ya ‘give it to him. Because WHAT THIS KID HAS MEANT TO THIS FRANCHISE SINCE 1996 CAN NOT BE MEASURED IN DOLLARS AND CENTS. Whatever the Captain wants, you give it to the Captain. Because he is the New York Yankees.
And yes, that’s a slow, building applause you hear cascading from the northernmost portions of the Bronx to the southern shores of Staten Island. Well said, Joe D. Well said.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams