- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Adorable Old Man Says What Most Yankee Fans Are Thinking About Derek Jeter (Audio)
Joe D., longtime Yankee fan and season ticket holder (“50 years!”), called into Mike Francesa‘s WFAN New York radio show this morning.
From the call:
If Derek Jeter goes in there and he wants 4 years, ya’ give it to him. If he wants 5 years, ya ‘give it to him. Because WHAT THIS KID HAS MEANT TO THIS FRANCHISE SINCE 1996 CAN NOT BE MEASURED IN DOLLARS AND CENTS. Whatever the Captain wants, you give it to the Captain. Because he is the New York Yankees.
And yes, that’s a slow, building applause you hear cascading from the northernmost portions of the Bronx to the southern shores of Staten Island. Well said, Joe D. Well said.
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Proof That LeBron James is Juicing