- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Adorable Old Man Says What Most Yankee Fans Are Thinking About Derek Jeter (Audio)
Joe D., longtime Yankee fan and season ticket holder (“50 years!”), called into Mike Francesa‘s WFAN New York radio show this morning.
From the call:
If Derek Jeter goes in there and he wants 4 years, ya’ give it to him. If he wants 5 years, ya ‘give it to him. Because WHAT THIS KID HAS MEANT TO THIS FRANCHISE SINCE 1996 CAN NOT BE MEASURED IN DOLLARS AND CENTS. Whatever the Captain wants, you give it to the Captain. Because he is the New York Yankees.
And yes, that’s a slow, building applause you hear cascading from the northernmost portions of the Bronx to the southern shores of Staten Island. Well said, Joe D. Well said.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement