- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Adorable Old Man Says What Most Yankee Fans Are Thinking About Derek Jeter (Audio)
Joe D., longtime Yankee fan and season ticket holder (“50 years!”), called into Mike Francesa‘s WFAN New York radio show this morning.
From the call:
If Derek Jeter goes in there and he wants 4 years, ya’ give it to him. If he wants 5 years, ya ‘give it to him. Because WHAT THIS KID HAS MEANT TO THIS FRANCHISE SINCE 1996 CAN NOT BE MEASURED IN DOLLARS AND CENTS. Whatever the Captain wants, you give it to the Captain. Because he is the New York Yankees.
And yes, that’s a slow, building applause you hear cascading from the northernmost portions of the Bronx to the southern shores of Staten Island. Well said, Joe D. Well said.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry