- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Runner Goes, Russell Martin Throws To Second, A.J. Burnett Nonchalantly Snatches It Out Of The Air (GIF)
A.J. Burnett threw six innings of five-hit baseball in yesterday’s win over the St. Louis Cardinals. He also allowed a stolen base because he apparently didn’t want to honor the runner with a throw down to second. Or just chalk it up to a brain fart. Watch him pick the ball out of the air like Bruce Lee.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts