- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Runner Goes, Russell Martin Throws To Second, A.J. Burnett Nonchalantly Snatches It Out Of The Air (GIF)
A.J. Burnett threw six innings of five-hit baseball in yesterday’s win over the St. Louis Cardinals. He also allowed a stolen base because he apparently didn’t want to honor the runner with a throw down to second. Or just chalk it up to a brain fart. Watch him pick the ball out of the air like Bruce Lee.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts