- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Runner Goes, Russell Martin Throws To Second, A.J. Burnett Nonchalantly Snatches It Out Of The Air (GIF)
A.J. Burnett threw six innings of five-hit baseball in yesterday’s win over the St. Louis Cardinals. He also allowed a stolen base because he apparently didn’t want to honor the runner with a throw down to second. Or just chalk it up to a brain fart. Watch him pick the ball out of the air like Bruce Lee.
- Zab Judah Was Mayweather's Biggest Challenge?
- The Greatest WWE Wrestlers Of All Time
- San Francisco 49ers: Let Kaep, Gore Run
- 10 Best Athletes Turned Actors